Baby Payne-Chapter 25

I recently came back an saw that there were a lot of people asking for updates. I wrote this when I was 14, but it is completely finished so, I'm uploading everything today. Thanks for reading!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

We spent our last day with the boys. Liam had planned everything out so perfectly that the rest of the time passed in a blur. I don't remember half the things I said, because I was just having too much fun saying them. It was definitely the most enjoyable thing thing I'd done in my entire life.

And I got to spend it with Liam.

He was so sweet to me. He had tea brought up to the hotel room so I wouldn't have any nightmares while I slept and he held me while I slept. I think the whole thing freaked him out way more than he showed it. So, instead of freaking out about it, he did what he normally did and overthought everything in his life.

But, I didn't stop him. He had to deal with it in his own way, and this was his way, apparently.

I also liked how he was treating me in other ways as well. I think the fact that I was hiding the whole thing about the baby from him made him change what he was doing. He was kind of babying me before, not really letting me do anything or go anywhere without texting him, but changed. After he found out, he really changed.

"We're going to the old building where we all used to live together." He told me. "We moved out after a little while, but Louis still lives there."

I smiled just thinking about Louis and Harry. He had been keeping me updated on everything, and they were aloud to see each other. Before, they weren't aloud to be seen outside of work and things like that, but now they could. They hd been out on little dates they had to disguise as group outings, but they were happy to be together.

"What time do we have to be to the airport?" I asked, pulling my coat on.

He bent down and pecked a kiss in my cheek. "Don't worry about it. We have pretty much all day to do whatever you want to do. I'll make sure to tell you when we have about a half hour left."

Our stuff was already in the car Liam had rented, so all we had to do was drive straight from Louis to the airport and then we were off. It made everything a lot easier, not having to think about what we were going to do after and just spend time with the boys for a little bit.

There was no one waiting outside our hotel as we hadn't told anyone where we were staying. It was a lot more enjoyable when their weren't a tone of fans waiting outside, hoping to take a picture of you. We still got the odd picture or autograph whenever Liam went out, but that was pretty much it.

After we pulled out of the parking lot, Liam put his hand in mine and rested it on my stomach once again. He gave me a light smile and looked back at the road, but I could tell there was something on his mind. We had already talked about the baby a lot, so I hoped he didn't want to talk about it anymore.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

He looked over at me again and there was a crease on his forhead. "Have you thought about moving over here?" He asked.

It was a question that really caught me off guard. This was the first time I had heard anything like this from him so it made me mind go to all sorts of places. This would be a big decision and I couldn't take it lightly. But, as I started to work the idea around in my head, it didn't seem all that bad.

"Maybe." I said. "I don't really have anyone back home except for Em and she just got a new job that takes her away."

He nodded and I could feel him rubbing small circles on my stomach. "I just thought it would be nice live here after the tour, at least for a little while."