Baby Payne-Chapter 7

Liam only had two guest rooms. That caused a lot of problems considering the boys were all going to be staying at his place for a little while. It was an argument that lasted about ten minutes that no one was really the winner in. Liam had just kind of stood up and told everyone what to do.

They decided that I would get one of the guest rooms, because I would be staying here the longest. The five of them decided that Liam and Niall would share Liam's room. Harry and Zayn would share the other guest room, and Louis would sleep on the couch. They would all switch every night, besides Liam.

My stuff was already in the room Liam had lead me to. I'm guessing whoever moved the stuff had the same idea that Liam had. But, none of it had been unpacked yet. That would be a task for tomorrow. I was just glad the bed was made and there was a ton of room for me to lay out and fall asleep.

When I woke up, it wasn't a pleasant experience for me. That familiar pain in my stomach had made itself known, and I had to make a mad dash for the bathroom. I was just glad that the boys had shown me where it was the night before so I didn't have to throw up in the sink again.

"Are you okay?" I turned around and looked at Liam.

I nodded. "I think the sickness passes after a few months."

He bobbed his head and watched as I flushed the toilet and rinsed my mouth out. "I was actually making something to eat, if you want it."

I gave him an exasperated look. "It's seven in the morning. You don't have to do anything today. Why would you want to get up before noon?"

Shrugging he lead the way to the kitchen. "I've never been someone who has to sleep a whole lot. Plus, I went to bed hours before I normally do."

"Insane." I whispered.

"I heard that."

Trying not to smile, I looked at the ground. "You were suppose to."

He laughed quietly. "Ya."

I was glad that there was at least a little kindness between us. He could have still be acting like the giant ass like he was before, but I was glad he wasn't. If we were going to be together for at least a year, we couldn't hate each other. If we hated each other, we would never be able to tolerate each other.

"What did you make?" I asked and sat down at one of the chairs.

He gave me a lopsided smile. "You'll just have to wait and see."

I rolled my eyes and watched him as he finished off with whatever he was doing. When he turned around, I wasn't exactly sure what to expect, but I wasn't expecting him to make my absolute favourite breakfast ever.

"Do you want me to die?" I asked with a cheek splitting smile on my face.

His face changed completely and it was like thought I was actually serious. "Why? Are you allergic?"

I gave him a smile. "No it's perfect. It's actually the best thing you could have ever made me."

"Pancakes?" It seemed like he didn't believe me.

I tried not to scoff and ruin the good vibe we had. Even if I would have just been joking, I knew he wasn't one to take jokes lightly. "Why would I lie about my favourite breakfast? Plus, you put a ton of whipped cream on it. How am I suppose to look at that and not call it the best thing ever?"

He laughed and looked down slightly. "Well, thanks."

It only took me a few minutes to scarf down the small stack of pancakes, leaving the whipped cream for last. Liam had only eaten half of his by the time my plate was completely clean. He looked up at me with raised eyebrows. I shrugged, not caring about what look he was giving me. "I'm pregnant, I'm eating for two."