First day of hard work

I woke up to a load noise over my bed frame.
The bell

I groaned and stood up. I quickly dusted myself off and walked out of the door. How am I supposed to know where I'm needed?
But right when I got to the top of the stairs I was handed a piece of paper with a note.

Location- Fire Lady Ursa's room

Okay, how do I get there? I shrugged and started walking around hoping I would run into her room. I don't know why I thought this would work. If only I could ask that one servant who did my hair on my first day here. But I don't think I want to bother trying to find her in the servants quarters.
I wondered the halls until I heard a voice. I started walking towards the sound, seeing if I could get help.
I turned a corner to see Prince Zuko arguing with his sister. I quickly ducked back.

"Azula, I don't want to hang out with them, I have better things to do!" He growled .

She sighed and started walking off. "Fine." She mumbled "but I'll get you later." She smirked. He had flames come from his hand.
But he stopped and marched off. In my direction. I got scared and started moving in the other direction.

"Hey?" I heard Prince Zuko say from behind me. I stopped suddenly and turned around quickly. My face was bright red.

"Oh, hi." I waved awkwardly.

"Do you need help?" He smiled. I fumbled with my fingers. He had a really attractive smile.
"Yes actually, I need to go to Fire Lady Ursa's room." I handed him the paper.

"My mom." He looked at the paper. "I'll take you there." He guided me through the halls.
While passing through a hall that opened to the outside Prince Zuko started talking.

"So, where exactly did you come from?" I could tell he was trying to make conversation. I looked out side in a beautiful garden where I could see Azula play with two other girls. They didn't pay much attention to us.

"The southern water tribe." I answered. He looked down at my face, but I starred strait forward.
"I heard it was cold there. I honestly have never even left my palace yet. But when I turn 13 I hope I can actually travel to the colonies." His eyes lit up.

I nodded, trying to avoid talking. "How old are you?" He next asked. He sure had a lot of questions.
"I'm eight." I said.
"Your Azula's age." He paused, "I'm 10." He smiled. This time I couldn't help but look at his face. I don't really care what age he is. But I had to smile. He looked very happy to talk to me.
But one day he will grow up to be just as ruthless as the man who killed my mother.

I frowned a little. Zuko looked down at my face.
"Um, we're here. You can just go inside." He motioned to the door.
"Thank you, Prince Zuko." I bowed. And turned towards the door.

"Oh and my room is three doors down, if you ever just, you know, want to talk." He blushed. My stomach kind of flipped. Which I cursed myself for, I shouldn't be feeling anything for the prince of evil. But it's not like I will actually go to his room to 'talk'.

I nodded and went inside.
"Katara." Lady Ursa motioned for me to come over to her. "Could you help me with this laundry." She handed me some clothes and we folded clothes. After a few minutes she started talking.
"I saw you were talking to my son." She looked at me from the corner of her eye.

"Ya." I said simply. I continued folding the clothes.

"Was he nice to you?" I blushed slightly and nodded.
Ugh this was so aggravating! I don't like him!

"That's good. " she was trying to look at my face with out making it obvious. There was no way I was going to fall for that stupid Prince. Even though he was very nice, and handsome, and he blushed when he spoke to me!
I smiled. And I saw Ursa smile as well.

But still, I won't fall for him.