16 : s h e r l o c k

CHAPTER SIXTEEN : SHERLOCK

You know those times when you know you've completely fucked up and you want to have a rewind and pause button? Those times when you want to give up with life but you don't want to die just yet? Yeah, those moments. Well, that was the moment right then.

How should I react when the two most important boys in my life decides to ask me who to choose between the two? I love both of them equally. As a friend of course. Blake or Reece? Do I really have to choose? WHY?!

"Well?" Blake said raising his brow.

I glare at both of them furiously. How dare them ask me to choose between them? "If you think I'm going to choose, then the two of you are freaking crazy!" I yelled angrily. "I refuse to choose." I said stubbornly as I crossed my arms over my chest.

The both of them look at me like I just grew three heads but I couldn't care any less. When I turned my head to look at them, they had to trace of hurt evident on their faces but instead, it was amusement. Why the hell would they be amused? People, this is why you have to keep your life as simple as it can ever be.

"Fine don't choose." Blake said, followed by a sigh. "But we both know that in the end, you'll eventually have to choose between me and him, princess." He said before leaving the room. Then there was two.

I looked over at Reece, who was looking down at his phone with a hint of a smile. Curiosity washed over as I looked at him? What was he so happy about? Is there a girl? Oh my gosh, is he taken? But he's never mentioned anything about a girl, nor have I ever seen one with him.

Wait.

Is he allergic to girls?

No, I was there and he wasn't sneezing or anything. Also, he goes to a school that has girls.

Note to self: Reece is NOT allergic to the female population.

"What are you thinking about?" Reece asked, breaking me out of my thoughts.

My eyes snapped to his and I asked, "Real question is, what are you thinking about?"

He gave me a little smirk and said, "Cupcake, you wouldn't want to know what I'm thinking about."

I narrowed my eyes at him, then I dropped the bomb, "What were you smiling about?"

"Watching me, are you?" He chuckled, which made me smack him on the arm.

"Dodging the question, are you?" I retorted.

He sighed and looked at me with pleading eyes, "Wanna go to a party with me?"

Hmmm. A party. At seven in the evening. Why not?

I shrugged and said, "Why not?"

His eyes brightened and nodded vigorously. "We leave in ten."

"Twenty." I corrected him. He waved it off and left the room, leaving me in the middle of a crisis.

What will I wear?

How will I do my hair?

Style over comfort or comfort over style?

Heals or flats?

This was a crisis only girls have to put up to. And it's incredibly annoying.