11 : a l w a y s

CHAPTER ELEVEN : ALWAYS

Today must be my lucky day! And there is no sarcasm in there. I just learned that Reece and Liv will be moving in with their mother again. Of course I wanted Liv to stay but since Reece now knows, I really don't want him around me. To my surprise, he was doing his best to feed me. I am not joking. During meals, he would stuff my plate with lots and lots of food.

I actually lost twenty pounds during my starvation which helped with my figure but ever since Reece knew about it, I gained another four pounds. I am now one hundred sixteen pounds. FML! I AM SO HEAVY! Even if I am supposed to be at least eighteen pounds for my height...

Fine, I'm a bit underweight but that doesn't matter. I think— maybe— Reece really cares about me. MAYBE.

But he says that he really does care about me. What does that mean? He won't answer my questions! He's so difficult! But at least he will be leaving today and I am more than happy for that.

Am I?

Of course you hate the guy!

Do I really still hate him?

Snap out of it Aubrey! You hate him and you always will!

I nodded at my thoughts and left my room to say goodbye to Liv. I entered her room and she wasn't there. Did I oversleep? Did they leave already? Well,this isn't goodbye after all. I closed her bedroom door and turned around. I bumped into someone, who spilled their iced coffee all over me. Shit! These stuff is cold.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I shouted looking down on my wet and stained shirt.

"You know, you curse a lot more than I thought." Oh my gosh... I thought he left?

"Weren't you like suppose to leave this morning?" I asked.

"You say that like you want me gone cupcake." He said pouting like a child. I tried my best to not laugh at his childishness. I managed to keep a poker face and I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I do." I muttered. A part of me didn't believe that. It's like I'm two people. A part of me is the horny teenager and wants him to stay. And the other part of me wants him to leave the house as soon as possible. It's bad enough he knows about my condition.

He took a step back as if he was just shot. He placed his hand over his heart. "You just hurt me right here" Oh my gosh, he is such a child. "I practically begged dad to stay."

"Why?" I childishly whined while I stomped my foot.

"I want to help you Aubrey." he said with concern. As if.

"I don't need any help Reece!" I said through my teeth. I don't want him to help me! I know I'm not perfectly fine but what I hate more than nosy people are people who pity me. Reece is both. He's nosy and he pities me. F him.

"Aubrey..." He sighed, reaching out to grab my arm but I took a step back.

"They say it gets better, but when? It's not getting better for me. I'm worthless, I am." I said through gritted teeth, almost breaking at the last part. Almost.

"You are not worthless!" He shouted, making me flinch at the tone of his voice.

I fast-walked towards my room and slammed the door. I broke into sobs as soon as I got in. I missed the good ol' days when I wasn't such a mess. When I was back home. With my mom, dad and heck, even Zoe.

Just a four more months. I thought.

I saw scissors from across the room and quickly grabbed it.