3 : w a t e r f a l l

CHAPTER THREE: WATERFALL

She is really getting on my nerves. I hate her. She is such a BITCH!!! If I wasn't such a coward I would've slapped her right there, on her stupid face. Doesn't her know that I have suffered enough already? I had to undergo therapy for five years because of her. Well, at least that's what I want to think.

She just had to come to the picture didn't she? After all of this, she still had the nerve to show up. She doesn't even care. AT ALL! If only she was in my position then she will know my pain. My suffering.

After seeing her sitting down at the couch in the living room, I just couldn't help it anymore. I lost my voice and instead, I became a freaking waterfall! She was approaching me trying to reach out but I couldn't. I just wouldn't. She tried to apologize to me for being such a bitch but I cried even more.

Instead of shouting and screaming at her face to leave, I just ran into her arms and she wrapped her arms around me.I am the definition of bipolar.

I miss her. I miss her comfort. I miss the fact that she can make me laugh even if I didn't want to. I miss her silliness. I miss her stupid sarcastic remarks whenever my dad would ask such a stupid question. I miss her ability to break awkward silences in the air. I just generally miss her.

But ever since she did such a stupid mistake, I just couldn't look at her the same way ever again. She had a brain right? She knew it was stupid to drive right after getting wasted after a party. But no, she still decided to do it.

She is the reason of your father's death. I thought. I mean, how did she even get here? She lives in Los Angeles but SF and LA are like neighbors.

I quickly let go of her remembering that she was the reason of killing an innocent man. My dad. She killed my dad. I am fatherless because of her.

"W-what are y-you doing h-here?" I stuttered while I slowly back away from her.

"Honey, I moved here in San Francisco two months after the..." She paused to look at me with sadness in her eyes. I already knew what she was talking about but I can't help but notice an engagement ring on her finger. Does that mean she's going to remarry? Of course she is dumbass. She follows my gaze at her ring.

"Y-you are g-going to remarry?" I managed to choke out. She stayed silent which just answered my question. "YOU SLUT!" I yelled. "YOU FUCKING SLUT!"

"Aubrey Maya Summers! Watch your mou—" my mother called out but I cut her off.

"Mom! How can you let this thing—" I gestured to Jennette. "—enter our house! Dad left you for this slut who ended up killing him seven months into the marriage because of a stupid mistake!" I can't take this. Memories started to flood back. The memories of the accident. I look at Jen who clearly looks like she's in the border line of crying right now.

"Aubrey—"

"Mom! I was there when that whore—" I pointed at Jen. "—killed my father and I refuse to talk to her." I stormed out of the apartment only wearing ripped jeans, a black tank top and a cream cardigan.

It's so freaking freezing cold! I don't even know where to go since I have only been here for six days. But at the same time, I don't really care right now. All I could think of was my dad. Gosh! I could never look at Jen the same way ever again. She's just a childish, selfish, inconsiderate whore who thinks that she can just waltz in back to my life pretending that nothing has happened. She can't pretend as if she hasn't just killed my dad a few years ago.

My dad's death anniversary was coming soon too. It's in two weeks. He was buried in his hometown, Karsenland. It's near San Francisco which I am very grateful for.