5 : h o p e

CHAPTER FIVE: GLITTER

I was walking down the hallways of something horrible and disgusting called school. My mom hasn't woken up yet and Zoe refuses to leave the hospital.

I went to my locker and opened it. A little envelope fell out, it was green and pink and glittery. EWW! Ugh! Now I have glitter fingers which will take decades to remove the glitter... Great. At the back was my name in calligraphy. I opened the envelope to see a note but just as I was about to open the note, I see Alex approaching me so I quickly hid the envelope.

"Hey babe" I know it was just a joke but my cheeks refused to believe that.

"Oh shut up" I rolled my eyes.

"Hey!" Liam chirped walking towards us.

"Olla!" I said the same time Alex said "Allo" I looked at Alex who smirked and I raised an eyebrow.

"Anyways..." Liam said. "You guys free on Friday?"

I shook my head. "Nah dude, I gotta go somewhere"

"Yep same" Alex said.

People started whispering which made me curious of what they were talking about until I followed their gaze. It was Reece, Mason and Jacob. The Three Bad Boys. The Three Musketeers. The Power puff girls... I don't know much about Mason and Jacob but from what Liv told me, they can be quite the players. A different girl almost every single day. Right now, Mason is with a blondie and Jacob is with a red head.

"Bet you ten bucks they don't even know their names" Liv whispered in my ear.

"No... I'm going to lose!" I whined.

I'm not stupid, I won't make bets if I will clearly lose. I hate losing just as how I hate losing the money. I actually don't make bets that often because I learned from Zoe that the stupider the bet, the more money they offer.

"Fine!" She groaned.

I can see Lexi approaching us with the biggest grin on her face. I'm afraid that if that grin gets any bigger, her mouth is going to rip! So I have five guesses for that big grin:

1.) Chanel and Louis Vuitton are releasing their new collection. (BTW Lexi loves Chanel and Louis Vuitton... Damn rich kids)

2.) There's a sale...

3.) World peace had finally arrived.

4.) A really really cute guy asked her out. (Which I hope was me instead)

5.) Her brother died...

Okay so maybe the last one was pretty mean but from everything I heard about her older brother from her, they absolutely hate each other... More than the size of the Pacific Ocean! Okay, that made no sense but whatever.

When she was finally with us she opened her mouth to say something but the warming bell rang which means it's time for Biology. Great. I am so excited! I love Biology! Note the sarcasm. Lexi mouthed "Later".

As I was on my way to Biology, I crashed into someone. Geez, I'm such a klutz! This is the second time already! "Sorry" I muttered.

"It's alright, no harm done" Oh, if only Reece was like this when I bumped into him on my first day... When I looked at him, I think I know him... OH YEAH! It's Blake!

"Prince?" I asked.

He looked at me then a smile landed on his face. "Hey Aubrey" he greeted. We walked on our way to biology class in silence until I broke it.