Another Smexy

Well, here goes nothing (author's note)

Its steamy evening, as Jack was fanning himself with his hands, he soon takes of his sweater and revealed his pure white body. Mark's face were red and soon touches Jack's back softly. The slightest touch sure make Jack tingle. Jack turn his head looking at Mark's eyes. Those sexy brown eyes just look into Jack lustfully.

Smex warning

Soon Mark bites Jack's neck slowly as he moaned softly, Jack scratches Mark's bare back with his sharp nails making them bleed but Mark didn't seemed to care as those bites gets lower and lower till reeaches his belly area, Mark soon switched from biting to kissing the lower parts. His kissed those lovely laps and the balls till Jack's body twitches from all the excitement. Not to mention, Jack only wearing boxers that time. Mark's hand run through that boxer teasing the tip a few times. Till enough stimulas, Jack now had a boner, Mark pull down the boxer and the boner is just rock hard ready to get stroke. Mark squishes the tips and it make Jack moans louder. He now swollow the dick whole into his mouth and pleasure it in his mouth. Going up and down and sucking them hard, Jack's body twitch, jolts from all that pleasure, Mark playfully bites the balls too. Jack only stare down lustfully as he signaled Mark to do the doggy style as he use his fingers to finger Mark's butthole, he licks his fingers and spits the hole. His fingers soon goes in slowly, Mark twitch as he never done it before. Mark turn his face looking back at Jack scared, Jack look in Mark's eyes and nodded to keep him relaxed. Now the butt is not so clenched from before. He puts his left finger and right finger in as he tries to spread them apart to make them bigger. He puts two fingers in as Mark sure is beast. He licked the hole a bit making Mark jolts even more, he teasingly grabs Mark's tails and stroke them. A sexy moan can be heard. Jack chuckles as he continues fingering the wet butthole. He gradually adding more finger till the hole can fit his dick in it. A few minutes later, the hole now big enough to fit his dick in it. He now puts in the reddish tip in. Mark grunt and moan harshly but Jack said relaxed again 'its okay'. Jack slowly goes deeper, Mark moaned even more sexier as tears goes down his eyes. Then those pain in his butt turns into a pleasure as Jack starts to move his hips faster and faster. He doing so as he stroke the tail till Mark's dick squirts from all of the orgasm. Till Mark orgasm, Jack pulls out his dick and cum inside Mark's mouth loading him till it drooling out Mark's mouth.

Another smex

Then Mark reverse it as now it's his turn to do so. He do exactly what Jack had done to him, but Jack gonna be more pain than pleasure because Mark's dick is bigger and longer than him. He stroke a bit to make them wet and goes in harshly. Jack screamed and tears goes down his cheeks. Mark sat down and make Jack goes up and down over his crotch. Jack clings to his neck as he pleasure the big dick in him. He kept squirting over Mark's body as Mark only enjoying that lustfully Irish face going up and down till he cum inside Jack's butthole filling them up. Then Mark pulls them out. Then Jack just jolting and spasm on the floor from all of that orgasm.

Smex over

"Tha-that is greatest sex I ever ha-had.." Jack said after the long and yet very pleasurable sex with Mark after they fall flat on the cold floor. Mark nooded as he cuddle the small cute Irishman in his arms. "Love you Mark..." Jack mumbled and Mark replied "Love you too human Jack.." As Mark kisses Jack's forehead and they both fall asleep.

Well... i make even more smexier than before and boy oh boy.. i like this song so much..  the title 'flesh' make by ozone... like always do anything down there.. thank for reading... by: Z