I'm Hungry

Soon the long staring stops as Jack stands up and brush off his butt. Mark mumbled something. "I'm hungry..." Jack soon asked again. "Say hwat now?" Mark soon patted his stomach. "Oh? You're hungry?" Mark soon nodded. Jack soon make body language saying 'lets go out, hunting together' and Mark gets up and going.

Later that morning the beast gave some of his weapons to Jack and Jack carries them. Mark is quite well, too quite. He is quite. Maybe it is his nature to not say a word. "Uhm Mark.." Soon Mark shush Jack's mouth. "Shuu... The little animals might heard you... Follow me" Soon Mark shoots down a raindeer down startled Jack. Jack only witness the big beasty human drag and lift the heavy raindeer upon it's shoulders and carried it home.

A few minutes later, they reached Mark's home. Mark hung the dead animal upside down by the wall. Bloods dripping and the smell is awful. Jack almost gagged numerous times. Mark consoles Jack and covers Jack with his bloody hands. "So...rry... If the sme..ll Makes you si..ck..." Despite furry hands, Mark's palm felt soft and warming. He just let Mark console inside the warming hugs. Before Jack know it, Mark soon lets go.

He soon slaughter and cut the animal into smaller pieces and it it raw. The scene again make him sick. He soon gets out and vomits. "Bleghh... Ugh... The fucking smell... Blegh..." As he wipes the remainings out of his mouth. As he enters the house again, he gets out and vomits again. He stands up, feeling tipsy and soon sat down on the bed. "You okay?" As Mark just finished eating the bloody and raw meat. Jack only nodded weakly. He held upon his stomach. "Want the meat.."

"Yes... and no... Yes... I want it... but please!! Wash it and cook it.. " Mark nooded and walk out the house. He walked and walked and soon found a water stream. He washed the blood away and soon return home. He is shocked! Jack wrap tight his nose and wipe off his bloody floor with his old clothes and put it outside. "Why do you that!!!" Mark asked angrily as he throw the piece of meat towards Jack.

"I don't want to smell like a human! Don't clean my house!!!!" As the beast stumped his feets and ran towards Jack and picks him up, held him by the neck. Jack soon stumbled upon his words "I I I I just ca... ca... can't stand the smell... I...I I I I.. I'm so.. sorry..." Mark sighed and drops Jack down. "Fine.." As Mark starts the stove and starts cooking. Mark ignore Jack as Jack keep saying sorry over and over and over again bugging the cooking beast. "Listen now! Go! Sit there! You've ruined my house! So please now... Sit!" Jack is suprised! He is shocked by the angry beast. He soon backs away and sit on the bed. A few minutes later, the meats is cooked. Mark serve it in a pan and gave a knife towards Jack. Jack ate quitely as Mark continues stares at him.

Enjoy my works? Do anything down there... thanks for reading... by: Z