Are You Human?

Author's Note: Okay... Since I love mythical creatures... I'll write another story envolving that.

Mark once bitten by a wolf but due to his might, he got away a ran deep in the forest. Little that he know the wolf that had bitten him is a wild breed. So any exposure from the moon will transform him into a warewolf. Right after this, he will be carnivorous as he can be.

He stayed is a small house by the end of the forest. "I'm hungry... I should hunt tonight... But the moon is not quite up... Oh well as a human I'll be.." Mark said as he carried a sharp knife in his pocket and ran out the house as quickly as possible. It's snowy and a bit windy. Lucky for him, his fur is ticker than a human.

From a far, there's a human collecting wood near the clearing of the forrest. He is not aware by Mark's presents. He is bending over. As there's a glimpsed of the moon by the sky, Mark soon transform and ran towards him. "Oh no... Fuck.. A wolf is chasing me... Uhm...Uhm... Help... Fuck! My legs stuck..." As the person were panicking, Mark soon stopped as he realized that the shadow is a human.

"You're a human?" That person first words as Mark gets closer to him. As he saw Mark stood high on his behind legs. Mark nooded as he transform into a human again. The action so makes the person falls aback on the cold snow as his legs defrozed. "You! You! A warewolf..." Jack asked as he points towards him. "By the way... I'm Jack.." Mark pulled both of Jack's legs of the snow so he can walk again.

A deep and sexy voice then answered "It's Mark..." So Mark ran away as fast as possible before Jack can question that man any further. Jack soon carried all of those woods and of to his house not so near from the forrest. "He sure is shy.. maybe he is worried I'll be afraid if I know he is a warewolf..." Jack said to himself putting away those woods near the stove.

Mark is panting as he is still running towards his house that is deeper in the woods. "Oh my... A human knows me... I need to stay further deeper in the woods... I could hurt another human if I do that again..." As Mark reaches him house. He soon sort out his recourses but pause for awhile. "Wait? He's not scared? By the way he looked at me? He is suprised? No! I should asked ...Ja..ck.. again.. " He soon put down again his bag wonder around again in the woods for food.

How's the story so far. I don't know how this story will end.. but yeah... like always thanks for reading... vote and comment if you liked it... by: Z