Affection

As days and days had gone through around Jack and Mark, the beast himself had grew some affection towards him. Not as a friend but probably more than that. Mark would always slept with Jack on that genormous bed. Holding close in his arms Jack always could felt the warm embrace from Mark.

Tonight the beast were being a little sweeter than ever. He will never let anything harms Jack and Jack were always in his arms no matter what. Jack soon ask "Mark.. I seem you're a little more cautious of what I'm gone to do? Do you like me or something?" As Jack still remaining on the beasts' back. Then the beast puts down Jack to the ground.

The night were a bit colder but Jack was fine due to the warmth from Mark's body sure is enough to keep himself warm. Mark soon look in the eye "Well I'm sure myself Jack... I guess I like you? I don't know.." Ask Mark wrap his arms around Jack. Jack felt so happy that he cried and cried and cried. Mark hold Jack's face and asked "Oh no no no... What I do wrong?" Jack chuckles and replied "Fool... I cried due to happiness... And no, you don't do wrong at all.." As Jack just stares with those happy teary eyes. Mark reached out and wipe those tears away and could see clearly those baby blue eyes. And oh my, he never gets that close to stare those beautiful eyes.

"You got beautiful eyes Jack" As Mark keep staring into Jack's eyes. Jack looks down as he felt shy getting stared that way "Stop~ You making me shy for no reason..." As Mark gets closer hold Jack's face by the chin and rubbed his cheeks with Jack. "So soft..." Mark whispered. That act makes Jack's heart would pop out from his chest and fell to the ground as he can't took that much cuteness. "Oh god! You're too cute Mark.." Mark only chuckles that the human he accidently met the other day will be his friend forever.

The whole night were spend together with just long cuddles and sweet staring to each other faces and pointing out the cute features of each others. Not to mention Mark has cute short tail on his lower back that it will get longer if he transform into a warewolf. That tail is sensitive due to most nerve ending are there. Jack soon grabs it by accident. A jolting and rather sexy face Mark makes right after. "Please don't touch... That tail is rather sensitive..." Jack then being naughty and grabs the tail again and stroke it up and down.

Boy oh boy, Mark sure makes the sexiest face and lets out a little moan. "Why I may ask Mark?" Mark can't hold upon himself and those big hands hold close upon Jack's shoulders. With a sexy seductive voice Mark replied "The tail sorta connected to the nerve endings to my dick, so it's as equal as sensitive if you touches my dick..." Jack soon stop. He don't want to make the beast cum for no apparent reason. The beast now looks calmer as he hugged Jack and whispers 'thank you'.

Okay... sorry for lack updates... work always occupied me... that's why... but I may end this chapter sooner or later... okay like always... thanks for reading... do whatever you like down there... by: Z