Christmas

Author's Note: Sorry not being writing, work has been in the way... and oh... Happy belated new year readers... Leggo..

As Jack woken up that Christmas morning, he would see a sleepy rested beast by the Xmas tree. The tree sure is pretty. Although the lights were used up but still shines brightly. "I won't woke him... He seems beat... I'll let him rest" Jack whispers to himself. As he climbs the beast and rest on Mark's chest. Mark breaths softly as his chest moves up and down bringing Jack with it. Jack clings on Mark's fur.

A hour later

"Since when you're here?" the sexy voiced beast asked as he ruffles Jack greyish hair softly. Jack's eyes opens and replied "I seen you sleep by the tree... And I don't wanna wake you up.. So I just join you... " As Jack nuzzle his head underneath Mark's jaws. Mark chuckle and gets up, dropping Jack on the ground by suprise "So... You like the tree?" Jack stands up and nodded "Yes... They're beautiful.." Soon Mark only picks Jack up and twirl him on the floor and mumbled 'thank you'.

Soon Mark and Jack spends the entire day inside the house doing Xmas related things.

I know this is kinda short but , there you go... update.. i am still kinda tired... so I'll stop for now.. thanks for reading... do anything down there... by: Z