Smexy

Author's note: Ignore the pic

Later that evening after a few days had past, the beast is horny. Probably due to moon shines brighter tonight or its mating season. He keeps grinding Jack's body over and over again. Slighty aroused Jack soon asked "Mark? You seemed horny? What's the matter?" Mark looked shy and answered "I dont know... Must be mating season..." With a shy face but sure is red Jack chuckles and hugged him.

Lemons warning!

"Can you stroke it?" As Mark pointed to his tail. Jack gave a perpleaxed look but agrees anyway. He then remembered that the tail is as sensitive as the dick would be. So Jack starts stroking it up and down slowly as Mark starts to moan softly. Mark were clawing the walls and jolting like stroking his dick would. "Please do it faster!" as Mark breaths faster and moans near Jack's ears, Jack himself gets a little turned on. Jack soon stroke it faster and faster till Mark's boner risen up straight to his belly. Still breathing heavily Jack stops. "Why you stopped?" Mark asked with pleading eyes. "I dont wanna to stroke the tail, let me stroke that big dick, so... You can feel even better and cum perhasps?" Mark nodded as Jack strokes faster and faster till Mark cum at Jack's face. Jack smiled once it is over.

Smut warning!

Mark soon relaxed again but Jack still stare at him with those lustful eyes. "Mark?" Jack asked. "Yeah?" As Mark still catching his breath. "Suck my dick!" As he slowly revealed his pure white dick with a reddish tip. Mark hides away his claws and starts to stroke it. Jack looked at him with much lust. He moans and moans till forced Mark's mouth to suck the cum into his mouth. Shocked Mark was, he swollow the cum. It was sorta sweet. Mark smiled at Jack. "You're sk lustful Jack" As Jack looked at Mark normally again. "Well I just can't hold it... Thank god you were feeling the same too." A deep kiss leaves them half naked on that very bed.

Smut over

Jack and Mark soon sleep for the night after that hot and steamy session. Those dicks sure is good they both thinks as they both sleeping while holding each other dicks and snores happily.

Okay, this was short... but it will be smut somewhere... so... late update again... sorry.. busy with life.. okay..  like always... thanks for reading ... do whatever you want down there. By: Z