Chapter 9

It wasn't long before Christmas came around. The castle was decorated with Christmas spirit. But no one was more excited than Percy, because his friends were coming over to see him. They decided mutually that this would be the best way to catch up, because they wanted to see the school. 

They were planned to stay at a small hotel in Hogsmead for 2 weeks. Percy also wanted Thalia to come, but he was unable to locate her. However, tomorrow Jason, Annabeth, Piper, Leo, Frank, Hazel, Leo and Nico were coming to Scotland. 

Like when Annabeth came to visit, he had planned a lesson for them to join in on. 

*****

One night while eating dinner, Percy was talking to Hagrid (who he had become quiet good friends with) about how he had bought some Nifflers for his next lesson, when he heard collective whispers from the students. Some pointing, some talking. Then simultaneously, there was a collective gasp from the students. He turned around to see what was captivating the school.

Now, Percy specifically told Leo not to make a scene and Leo ensured him that he wouldn't. But lo and behold the ginormous bronze freaking dragon flying towards the school. He could also see Frank in Dragon form carrying Hazel, Annabeth and Piper. The students ran towards the window to see the spectacle. The Headmistress immediately stood up and tried to calm her students. With no such luck, she resorted to magic to close the blinds, making the students unable to see what was happening outside. Embarrassed, Percy stood up gave an apologetic look to his work mates. And ran outside to see his friends.

The first person he hugged was obviously Annabeth, then he gave hugs to the rest of his friends, he was so excited to see them. 

"Leo, I told you not to make the a scene."

"I know, that's why I left the fireworks at home." Leo chuckled.

"And Jason, any new camp members?"

"Just one, daughter of Apollo, though sometimes I think she's related to Hermes. She's a real handful. But she is a real fan of the famous Percy Jackson"

"Aren't we all" Percy laughed, Annabeth punched Percy's shoulder playfully. "And Hazel, how is your book coming along?"

"Great! I'm really happy with it."

He smiled at his friends "Come on guys lets bring you out of the cold."

*****

After Percy's friends were back at Hogsmead, Percy sat in his office marking some DADA essays when he heard a creak at his door. 

"Come in." The Professor said, and out popped a messy haired Harry Potter. Percy smiled warmly "Come sit Harry."

"Ok." He said while sitting down.

"Why are you here? Would you like me to give me the same speech I gave Ron?" he questioned, "Oh wait, you've already heard that."

"How did you know I was there?"

"I have a keen eye," he joked. But really, after he was blessed with magic, his Poseidon skills have been amped up. He can now feel the water vapours around him, and therefore sensing disturbances. "So why are you here Harry?" Percy asked

"I dunno, can't sleep I guess." 

"So decided to come to your amazing DADA teacher,"

"Yeah I guess." Harry chuckled, he looked down "Professor, can I ask you something?"

"Fire away."

"What's your Patronus?" Harry asked. 

"Why do you ask that?"

"I don't know I think it's cool to find out people's patronus." Harry said shyly 

"Ok then, um" Percy said taking out his wand. He tried to remember the spell that Minerva taught him. Expecto Patronum, he recalled. He had to think of his happiest memories. He held up his wand and chanted the words, "Expecto Patronum!"

And out from his wand galloped a black stallion, it began to circle the room before floating away.

"Do you know what a horse means Harry?" Percy asked.

"Yeah, free spirited, loyalty, bravery. Does that sound right?"

"Yeah, it does." Percy smiled.

"What did you think of?"

"What do you mean?"

"What memory did you think of to conjure your patronus?"

"Well," Percy thought. "Seeing my girlfriend after 8 months, knowing my mother is safe, finding out my best friend wasn't dead, my dad telling me he is proud of me, being at camp, finding out I'm going to have a little sister."

"Sounds... Happy."

"Anyway you best be off to bed, go on get." Percy said with a shaky voice

"Oh ok, see you tomorrow Professor." And Harry left the room.

Percy turned around in his seat to face the window behind him, he looked out at the stars before reaching into his draw. He opened it slowly to reveal a familiar friend. His panda pillow pet that Annabeth stitch up for him, which was easy being the daughter of the goddess of weaving. He hugged his panda and looked at the sky and the stars before him and whispered one word.

"Hello"

Thank you so much for waiting patiently for this next chapter.

I would love to find out three things from you because I'm a curious person

1. What is your house?

2. What is your patronus?

3. What do you think the other PJO character's patronus' would be?

So excited to see your answers!

Personally, I'm a Hufflepuff (woo) and I am a husky.

Love you 😘.