Chapter 2

"So how long will you be away for?"

"The whole school year, but i'll definitely come home for Christmas."

"You need to iris message me everyday."

"I will."

"Be safe ok seaweed brain." Annabeth said as she hugged me. I put my chin on top of her head and hugged her in a tight embrace.

ΩΩΩΩΩ

"I love you Percy!"

"Bye!" I say as I hold onto Hecate's arm and we teleport to a busy street.

"All your supplies for teaching is up in your room. The only thing I need you to get is your wand, ok?"

"Ok."

"You're also allowed to buy an owl, cat or frog."

"Ok, i'll go have a look."

I walk into a shop, lined with small boxes with dust all over them. I hear some creaking in the back.

"Allo Mr Jackson!"

"Hello?"

"I've been expecting you. Try this one." He said as he hand me a stick

"It's made of a wolf tooth, an eagle feather and the wood is made of pine. Go on give it a wave." I waved it around and a whole wall of boxes fell. "No,no, no."

"Sorry."

"Try this one, it's made of peacock feather, and cow hairs. And the wood is made from a pomegranate tree." I waved the wand and the whole wall blew up in fire. "NO,NO,NO. Definitely not that one."

"I'm so sorry about the mess."

"Ah try this one, this one has a hair from the extinct pegasus, a hair from a bull and a tear from a mermaid. The wood is made from the heart of an oak tree." He handed me the wand and the room lit up, as if I was getting claimed. "Ahh perfect, very rare this wand not another single wand like it."

"How much will it cost?"

"Your representative has already paid." He said and winked at me.

"Thank you so much for your help." I said and walked out of the building. I heard a few strange words which made the fire stop and the boxes move back into place.

I walk down the street and spot the owl shop. Hecate said I could take and owl to Hogwarts. I walk into the shop and look around the owl shop. One owl catches my eye. It is white with black spots and has green eyes. I walk over to it.

"Ay this one is a snowy owl, very hearty and very loyal."

"I'll take it and a cage as well please."

"Sure thing. Whatcha gonna name the wee thing."

"Neptune."

ΩΩΩΩΩ

I walked into his hotel room, put bag down and Neptune. I layed down on the bed. I had had a busy day today. I decided I should probably IM Annabeth. I went into the bathroom and willed the water to make a rainbow. I grabbed a coin out of my pocket and threw it in.

"Oh fleecy do me a solid. Show me Annabeth at camp half blood." It was late a night here so it would probably early morning.

"Annabeth!" I yell, she was bending down talking to a kid a have never seen before.

"Percy!!" She yelled standing up. "Joseph come over here, this is Percy Jackson."

"The Percy Jackson?" He asked with big eyes

"Hey kid." I said. He screamed and ran to the bathroom

"He came up the hill just after you left. Anyway, how's England?"

"It's good, a little tired though. Look what I got." I said as I pick up Neptune."

"Oh my gods he's beautiful!"

"He's name is Neptune."

"Cute! Well have some rest and I'll talk to you more tomorrow."

"Night Wise girl."

"Night Seaweed brain." she blew a kiss and swiped he hand through the projection. Gods I love my girlfriend

ΩΩΩΩΩ

I'm walking around Kings Cross Station and I have no idea where I need to go. My ticket says platform 9 3/4 but I have asked a couple of people where it is and the all laugh at me and turn away. I walked back to platform 9 and looked around. I see a family kiss their kids goodbye. This looks promising. I walk up to the parents.

"Excuse me how to I get to platform 9 3/4?"

"Just watch the kids." They said. I follow the kids to the wall between platform 9 and 10. They just run straight through it. Oh my gods. I hold my breath, close my eyes and run straight through the wall. I open them again and I have been teleported to Platform 9 3/4.

I hop on the train and find a little carriage. I sit down, Hecate said I have to put my robe on so I decide to do it now. I put my head against the window and fall asleep.

Harry POV

Hermione, Ron and I walk around the train for a bit before decided to sit in one with a teacher in it.

"I've never seen this teacher before." I tell them

"Maybe he's our new DADA teacher."

"Good luck to him." Ron said

"Hmm?" I hear the man say. He straightens up, rubs his eyes, attempts to flatten his wild hair and looks at us.

"Hello, I'm Hermione, this is Harry and this is Ron."

"Hello Hermione, I've heard great things about you." he said shaking her hand, she was blushing. How could he not know about me? I mean I did save the world. I suppose he's from America, I can tell by his accent. I supposed that is a good enough excuse.

"So what will you be teaching Mr?"
"Jackson. I'll be teaching defence against the dark arts."
"How old are you?"
"I just turned 20."
"Where are you from?"
"I live in Manhattan, New York."
"Do you have any family?"
"Mum, step dad and a really big extended family."
" Gosh Harry calm down with the questions," Hermione says.
"Well nice to meet you guys."  The new professor tells us.

Hi