Chapter 1

It has been 2 years since the Giant War. Annabeth, Jason, Piper and I have become trainers at the camp. Frank and Hazel stay at Camp Jupiter most of the year. What an amazing 2 years it has been. Annabeth and I have become even closer and the 4 of us have become best friends for life. We have found these 2 town houses in New Rome right next to each other that we are moving into next year. They surprised me with the house for my birthday which was last week. Wow, I'm 20, and I wasn't even supposed to make it to my 16th. 20 that sounds so old.

Jason and I were taking the newbies for so sword training when Annabeth came running over the hill, over to the arena. 

"Seaweed Brain, Chiron wants you at the big house."

"Coming I'll be there in a sec."

I ask Jason to take the kids and walk over to the big house. I walk inside to see Chiron and another figure. It was a godly figure. I bow respectably.

"Hello Perseus."

"Hecate."

"Percy Hecate is here to send you on a special quest."

"Chiron you know what I said about more quest."

"I know Percy  just listen please."

"Hello, I am here to send on a quest. You see many years ago, a wise man helped me with many tasks, accomplished so much our society. So I blessed him with the gift of magic."

"Merlin."

"Yes, however I did limit his power by only allowing him to use this magic through an item I call a wand. Imagine a mortal with the full power of magic? Anyway, he obviously had kids and so forth and they created their own community. They call themselves witches and wizards. You following me Percy?"

"Huh, yeah."

"But not only can you be a wizard from Merlin's decent, if I see potential in a mortal. Something deep in their heart which I can see that they will benefit to be a wizard I will give that power. They are called muggle born. Some famous muggle borns are Hermione Granger and Lily Potter. Both great witches."

"Muggle?"

"Mortals. Anyway, they too recently went through a war. And a school in England called Hogwarts are repeating their seniors. I would like you to teach Defence Against the Dark Arts at Hogwarts."

"Me a teacher?"

"I believe you would be best."

"Fine. When do I leave?"