Chapter 3

Harry POV
After the awkward train ride, we got off the train and went to the boats to go to Hogwarts.

Mr Jackson was an unusual character. There was some sort of powerful aura coming from him, but then he was so humble. I'm not sure if I trust him. He is a teacher but he knows nothing about magic. Yes he know spells, But he doesn't know any history or theory. It's like you found out about magic that me the other day. I'm not sure if I trust him yet, but he seems like a nice guy, he seems like he comes from a good place.

Percy POV
After we got off the train I was walking around really confused where to go. But this big man, kind of like a hairy Tyson. Came up to me and told me to follow the kids onto the boats.

Hogwarts was amazing, I could just imagine Annabeth talking to me about the architecture and the structure of the buildings. I wish you was here with me she would've loved it.

When I got inside I kind of stood there not knowing what to do. This lady came up to me and she told me where to go.

"Just follow the other teachers dear"
"Do I just sit up at the table, in front of everyone."
"Yes Deary, I miss McGonagall."
"Thank you, I'm Percy."
"I know deary, I know all about you." She winked at me. "You can call me Minerva." And like that she walked away to fuss with some little kids.

I made my way up the great Hall. Man Annabeth would've loved this. The hall was empty, only a couple of teachers were up the front. I made my way up to the table and saw my name, on a little card in front of a seat I sat down. The people next to me were 'Hagrid' and Minerva. I took my seat and waited for the night to begin.

Harry POV

We came in and sat down at the Griffin door table, most of the teachers were already sitting out the front. Including Mr Jackson. After all the students have been seated miss McGonagall stood up.

"Welcome to the new year, hopefully this year will be a safe and enjoyable year. With no more interruptions. We have a new defence against the dark arts teacher this year. Again. His name is Mr Jackson."
He stood up and waved everyone clapped and he stood back down again.

He will not only be the defence against the dark arts teacher but he will also be the new head of gryffindor . For the first week of class you will not have defence against the dark arts they will just be free periods. Mr Jackon will be in different classrooms observing the way at Hogwarts.  Please welcome him with open arms. Let's hope this one stays for a bit longer. "

There were a couple laughs and everyone claps. I'm not sure if I'm happy or mad about him being the new defence against the dark arts teacher and the head of gryffindor but will just have to wait and see. After that the sorting ceremony began and then the food came around.

Percy POV

After dinner Hagrid had invited me back to his place for tea. He was a very nice man. But I didn't say anything about who I was. We were walking back to he's hut when I saw a black figure coming down from the sky.

"Thanks for coming back to my place, it's sometimes gets lonely. Wait what's that?"
"Oh my gods what is what is he doing here. "
"Merlins beard! It's a Pegasus, they're supposed to be extinct! "
"No they're not, oh be quiet blackjack, I don't have any doughnuts.,"
"Wait you can talk to him? "
"Well I... "
"Is this something from me you're hiding. These beauties have been extinct for thousands of years."

See I trusted him, I couldn't help myself so I told him over a cup of tea. He took it pretty well. He asked me if he could use blackjack in a class next week. I accepted, blackjack only did if you got doughnuts. Which because I'm a nice boss I'm gonna get him some crispy creams as a thank you present. Anyway I think this day went pretty well.

:)