Chapter 4

Percy POV

Since Hagrid was teaching with my donut crazed horse with wings, I thought it was only fitting for me to watch. Blackjack was hesitant to cooperate, but all you have to say is 'crispy creams' and he is there.

I met Hagrid in the morning to give each other a run down on what is going to happen.

"Hey, Perce thanks for letting me use Blackjack for today's class."

"That's no problem, remember you can't tell a single living person. Actually, don't tell them id they're dead either."

Hagrid chuckled "Where is the Blackjack anyway?" I winked at him and let out a huge taxi-cab whistle and Blackjack flew down from the clouds. 

"Well, aren't they just gorgeous." Hagrid said in awe "Now I have some treats to keep him on track." He pulled out a huge line of dead ferrets. Blackjack nickered

"Haha, I think I have something he might enjoy a bit more," I say as I pull a 12 pack of crispy creams out of my satchel. 

You're the best boss. The best boss in the world of bosses, you're the boss.

"And don't you forget it." I stroked his mane. "I'm going to head up to breakfast and I'll come back in the first period." 

"Ok, ya real kind Perce."

"Hey, thank the horse not me," I say as I walk away. "Not too many donuts!" I pointed at Hagrid as I walk away.

ΩΩΩΩΩ

Oh, I mean the harpies are great but Hogwarts breakfast. Perfect. 

I didn't have anywhere to burn my food, but I silently prayed to my Dad to help me be a good teacher and pray to not kill me for burning anything. The whole reason why I was here was to a) Obviously they needed a teacher b) to observe the wizards and gain their trust. Wizards would be a great ally in another war. 

So I was blessed with magic and kicked to England or Scotland or wherever this place is.

Some might ask "Oh Percy you accepted too quickly" You know why? I had no choice, no matter if I said yes or no  I was always going. So I just got it over and done with quicker. Hey, at least they have good food here!

Harry POV

Our first period as returned 7th years was with Hagrid. It was kinda confusing how everything turned out, Everyone repeated and the 1st years just have a really big cohort, ones from last year and ones from this year. They didn't get much teaching done, they were a bit busy defending the school. With all the encounters at school I've heard of while we were away looking for parts of Voldemort's soul, it's hard they learnt anything.

We were walking down to the forest with the Ravenclaw. I see Mr. Jackson following behind us, he must be 'observing' or whatever Ms. Mcgonagall said. I can't blame the guy, I would need a bit of help as well. I walk down to Hagrid and the rest of the class to what looks like is a horse. Instead of having ferrets tapped to his belt like he usually has, the time he had doughnuts?

"Welcome back to Care of Magical Creatures, today we have a special guest thanks to Mr. Jackson. He smiled and waved at us from the side. Say hello to Blackjack. Then the 'horse' flapped its wings. 

"Blimey Harry. That's a pegasus." Ron whispered to me

"Excuse me Hagrid,"Hermoine put up here hand. "Pegasi's are extinct no one has seen them for hundreds of years."

"So did I, but Blackjack over here is one of many. Who wants a turn?"

Percy POV

He is such a show-off. He loves the attention, the whispers about him.

Yo boss should I pop my hip out like this?

Does it look good if I point my leg  like this?

Boss look at my mane in the wind. I am an imagine of beauty.

I stared at him and shook my head. 

"Crazy" I mouthed.

Harry POV

Percy was laughing at the pegasus like he was an old friend. While Hermoine was furiously looking through her textbook, trying to prove the creature standing in front of her was extinct. Luna was quietly admiring the horse in front of her, she always had a thing with horses. 

"So who wants to give it a go? Ron what about you?"

"Oh think tha-"

"Cummon come over here, now take this doughnut."

"Why a donut?"

"That's- that's what pegasuses like." Hermoine furiously wrote that down in her notes, I was surprised she didn't know that.

"Do I have to bow or something," Ron said shaking

"Percy?" Hagrid looked to Percy leaning against a tree. 

Percy paused for second looked at Blackjack. He chuckled, "He'll be right, won't you?" He said raising and eyebrow. Blackjack spun around scaring Ron and pushing him to the floor. It was like Percy could talk to Blackjack haha.

Ron slowly handed Blackjack the donut, shivering. Blackjack basically inhaled it and gave Ron a big lick on the cheek.

He wiped his cheek, "At least it wasn't a spider."

"Here ya go," Hagrid said as she slowly lifted Ron onto the horse. "Hold on tight!"

And like that Blackjack took off, soaring through the sky doing twist and turns, wow, it's such an amazing animal. No one can believe they still exist. I thought they were extinct, merely a myth.

Wings stretched out soaring, majestic. I wish I was up there.

Percy POV

Oh. My. Gods. He such showoff. Twisting and turn. He almost killed the guy. Poor... was it Ron? He tried to look majestic, but he looked like a dying seagull.

Harry POV

Ron stepped off the horse, shivering, glad he was on the ground. Hagrid handed Blackjack another donut.

"That's all class, now get out of here." he chuckled.

"Bye Hagrid!"

"Bye!"

I watch Mr. Jackson walk over to Blackjack saying something

"You know you're crazy." Blackjack snickered "Fine here you go," Mr. Jackson said handing him a donut.

"Thanks so much Perce. Mind if I keep him for the day?"

"Sure thing! Behave Blackjack! See you Hagrid, I'm off to ah- muggle studies."

He seems ok.

ΩΩΩΩΩ

We walked over to Herbology, Mr. Jackson was nowhere to be seen, maybe he is going to a different class.

"I still can not believe that was a pegasus!" Hermione said once again

"I wonder where Percy found him."

"I know it seems a bit shifty if you ask me," Ron says.

"A bit!" Hermoine says "That animal is extinct! All a sudden this new teacher has one as a pet!"

"I'm sure it's nothing, let's go, guys, we're going to be late," I say walking faster.

A/N hey guys sorry I haven't updated in like a year. But hey here it is