Chapter 6

After 3 weeks of not seeing Percy, Annabeth had never been more excited. Well maybe for not seeing him for 8 months. But she had blocked that memory out of her head, it was the only way she was able to move on.

"So Blackjack knows the way?"

"Yeah he knows the way if give him a doughnut."

"He's cheeky."

"Hey also can bring some extra demigod supplies."

"Sure thing, anything else you need? Books, movies, chocolates, tampo-."

"Haha, I think I will be alright."

Annabeth laughed, "Where should I land?"

"Make sure you land by the lake near the forest, so you don't cause too much of a scene."

"Sure thing Seaweed Brain. So am I helping you in your class?"

"Yeah we are starting hand on hand combat. I thought you would be the perfect training partner."

"Is Professor Mgonncalliy ok with this?"

"Yes Professor McGonagall is ok with you coming for the day."

"Oh I'm so excited! See you soon!" Annabeth said swiping her hand through the Iris message.

*****

Before breakfast the next day Percy was waiting eagerly by the lake for Annabeth and his horse to arrive. He sent Blackjack off early last night with a stomach full of doughnut's for the long journey ahead.

 Percy impatiently paced back and forth until he could see a small black speck in the sky with blonde hair flowing from the top. 

The reason that Percy planned for Annabeth to land where she did and at what time she did was to not cause a scene. However, this didn't go to plan as a small group of Gryffindor, Hufflepuff and a couple of Slytherin students were watching on. Including Harry, Ron and Hermione.

"Who's that?" questioned Hermione.

"Dunno." Replied Ron

"Whoever it is he must really like her." Harry responded.

They watched the pegasus float down from the sky. Percy ran over to meet Annabeth, he hugged her and spun her around before gently kissing her. The students began giggling. Harry watched the blonde girl laugh and point at the students, his teacher looked at them shook his head before grabbing Annabeth's hand and walking her down to Hagrid's hut. 

"Ron why can't you be as romantic as that."

"Cause uh I don't know."

"Anyway, I'm off for breakfast, see you guys later once you're finished oogling at Jackson's girlfriend." Hermione explained as she walked off

After a couple of seconds Ron leaned over and whispered "Hey Harry, class doesn't start for another 30 minutes. Do you want to go get the cloak and cause a bit of mischief... you know for old times sake?"

"I thought you would never ask."

*****

"Ron you're stepping on the cloak, you're going to blow our cover."

"Sorry."

Harry and Ron were just approaching the window when they could hear Hagrid's thunderous laugh.

"I'm so glad I could finally meet you Annabeth, Perce has told me so much about you."

"Likewise."

"And your parent is?"

"Athena."

"Ah a smart one ay."

Harry looked to Ron "Why does he care who her mother is?" He whispered. 

"Dunno. Oh bloody hell look." Ron pointed to the large black pegasus walking towards us. "Uhh we don't have any doughnuts. Isn't that what Hagrid said they liked?"

"Shhhh keep listening." Harry and Ron focused back on the conversation in front of us.

"So," Hagrid asked, "When did you two meet?" he said handing her a warm cup of tea and a rock solid scone. He could see the smoke rising from the freshly brewed tea.

"Well I was almost killed by a minotaur and Annabeth wanted to kill me."

"And then he fainted."

"Well I was having a rough day." Percy laughed revealing his perfect smile, he abruptly stopped and stared in Ron and Harry's direction. "Wait what?"

"Percy what is it." Annabeth motioned

"Blackjack's saying something." Percy said standing up.

"It's ok, he's probably hungry."

"No, he's saying that the two boys won't move over so he can reach his head inside and eat our scones."

"Wait there's someone outside?" Annabeth said alarmed

And that's when Ron and Harry bolted.