Dating History

Summary: This all started because Wally was curious. The team was talking and wally wants to know everyone's dating history.
Note:Dick is 16 in this chap, nightwing, and still happy

At this moment everyone is in Mount justice lounging and watching static. This all happened because Wally and Artemis got into another fight over who was more popular. This is why Wally now wants to know everybody's dating history.

Please note that Nightwing is not yet in the mountain. "Fine Wal-man how many people have you dated," Artemis finally yells throwing her hands in the air. "About 10 all together. What about you and all that sass" Wally countered.

"Just about five. Not counting the one night stands at the league of assassins or that time Robin and I dated," Artemis told him with a smirk on her face.

This got Waly curious. He walked over to M'gann who was in her Martin form and asked her about her dating history.

"I'm sorry Wally. I've only ever dated Connor and Robin."

The next victim is Zatana. "Sorry Wally. I've only dated Robin, to many boys were scared of my dad and I broke it off with Robin a week later."

Wally was getting more and more curious. It seems that just about everyone's dated his best friend so far.

He walked over to Conner and asked him.

"Wally I only dated M'gann and Robin sort of," Conner told him trying to get back to the static on tv.

This angered Wally. He only had about one person left before he got to Nightwing and he's almost dated everyone, yes Wally and Robin did have a thing but it was only once or twice, maybe three times.

He walked over to aqualad who was reading a book and answered the same as the others.

"Wally I only dated tula and had a little something with Robin."

That was the last straw. He threw his hands in the air and screamed, "Has anyone in here not dated Nightwing."

He looked around saw some people about to raise their hands but soon put them down as of remembering something. It was at this moment thay Nightwing walked into the cave, the zeta beams announcing his arrival.

"Hey guys. What's up," he asked.

Wally sped over to him looked at him and yelled, "Is their anyone that I know that you didn't date."

Sadly for him Batgirl just got to the cave hitting Nightwing "That was for leaving me to fend for myself against the all mighty agent a," she said.

Wally turned towards her and asked her the question he asked everyone else.

"Sure, i've dated some but guys don't want to date the daughter of a cop to often". When she didn't mention Nightwing he looked​ at her and knocked his head towards her silently asking if she dated him.

When she understood she laughed and answered "If you wanted to know if I dated Nightwing the answers no, but if you want to know if i've had a relationship with him then him and I have a one-night stand on his birthday each year."

Wally was going to have a melt down. He looked back at his best friend begging him to answer his question earlier.

"Wally pal. I know that this might be hard for you to hear. But I am more popular then you when it comes to dating both in and out of Nightwing," he explained.

Batgirl laughed and just looked at him "wing at school your known for being a man whore,"

"I can't help it if they all want to sleep with me," he responded.

They walked over to the living room laughing and talking, while Wally just stood their dumbstruck.