Heir to the throne of Egypt

Meanwhile back down in the throne room in Egypt the Pharaoh was beginning to pace for what may only seem like hours in the gods realm was actually days in the mortals and still there was no sign of that girl. He was beginning to become anxious for that was his only leverage on the gods and now it was gone, not to mention he did not want to say anything before but that snot nosed brat that they were torturing had done something to his one and only son. 

  Now the Pharaoh is known to be ruthless and cruel but deep down his only soft spot and the only thing that could make him weak in a battle was his son. The true heir of Egypt was suffering from some sort of spell, he would not awaken from his slumber and the anguish cries of terror could be heard through the pyramid. 

  Just when he was about to order his guards to start searching for the girl a smoke cloud appeared in the middle of the throne room and when it condensed Andromeda stood before the Pharaoh. When the Pharaoh took a look at the girl he saw that her modern day clothing had changed and she now stood in a regal almost royal Egyptian clothing with the symbols of the gods etched into the neckline of the gown. 

  The Pharaoh could not understand the change he had witnessed before him but it did not stop him from commanding the guards to seize her. Andromeda not used to being touched by humans reacted on instinct and her powers instantly exploded and the guards that were once beside her were once again thrown across the throne room. 

  The young goddess knew that she was in even more trouble than before but her gaze landed on a shadowed figure surrounded by guards. A tall well built man had stepped into the throne room and by how many guards were around him she could tell that he was someone of great importance. The man advanced slowly almost as if he was sleep walking, but once he stood before the Pharaoh, Andromeda could automatically see the resemblance between the two of them. 

   The man bid his father a good afternoon before his gaze whipped around and landed on the guards who were now injured from the power the girl emitted around herself. The man who Andromeda could now place was the prince, the Pharaohs one and only true heir to the throne of Egypt. The prince rushed to the guards side and demanded to know what had happened and all they could do was point towards the mystery woman he had seen on her hands and knees in the middle of the room. 

  Andromeda who was starting to feel dizzy from the overuse of her powers started to sway when she tried to stand up straight, her legs gave out underneath her and her body was soon lying on the ground. The prince gradually walked up to the weakened girl and saw something that made him stop in his tracks for her eyes even though she held power were terrified and once he placed his hand on her arm he ran his thumb over the bracelet that she had forgotten she took off her brother and placed it on herself as part of the deal with the Pharaoh. 

  An electrified shock wave coursed through her body which she expected to hurt but no this feeling felt comforting and that was when the young goddess knew her soul mate was none other than the prince of Egypt. A whimper left the goddesses lips when the prince pressed down on the bracelet and her eyes snapped open and her gaze was soon captured by the prince's eyes, dark as the Nile river. 

  Andromeda shook all thoughts she had about the prince from her head and she weakly pushed herself away from the prince, but her movements were stopped right in their tracks when the prince latched onto her shoulders. The feeling of comfort was too overpowering for the young goddess and her body seemed to go limp in the prince's arms. 

 The prince of egypt could feel the electrifying waves of comfort while he held the girl's shoulders, but he needed to know what had happen to his guards. Just when he was about to ask the girl about what had transpired within the throne room, his grip left the girl's shoulders and his body soon fell onto the ground out of exhaustion and pain.