Chapter 10: The Murder

Someone Messaqed Me Tht The Story Said It Was Completed :O Sorry About Tht !! Buht I Think I Fixed It Soo.... On Wit The Story ;)

********************************************Chapter 9 ********************************************************

Nicole Pov

A Plan To Escape. Exactly What We Needed And Exactly What We Had. It Would Be Hard Work, Painful, Upsetting, Horrifying. It Had To Do With Tricking, Hitting, And Sex. And We Would Have To Hope It Worked.

Jake Opened The Bathroom Door And We Walked Out. We Walked Back Into The Kitchen To See Ryan And Cody Yelling At Eachother. Throwing Dishes Back And Forth. Katie And Ashley Were Behind The Couches In The Living Room, Right By The Kitchen. Grey And Andy Were There, Arms Around Them, Protecting Them From The Flying Glass. Trey And Zac Were Catching What They Could And Trying To Calm Them Down. It Wasnt Working, Haha.

Then The Unthinkable Happened. Ryan Grabbed A Knife From The Table And Flung It At Cody. Cody Ducked But Trey Was Behind Him.

"Trey!" I Screamed.

"Fucken Shit!" Trey Fell To The Floor, Knife Inside His Arm. At Least It Wasnt His Head, Or Chest.

Everything Happened So Fast...

Matt Had Came Into The House All Of A Sudden. Where He Had Been? I Have No Idea. He Looked At Trey And Gasped. Grey Had, Ungently, Pulled The Knife Out Of Trey's Arm And He Yelled In Pain.

Zac Ran Up To Ryan And Backed Him Up Against The Wall. He Picked Him Up By His Neck, "You Are Going To Die You Fucken Bastard!" Tears Were In Ryans Eyes Because He Was Losing His Breath. Zac Punched Him Three Times Exactly, Gripping Ryans Neck Tightly The Whole Time, Holding Him Off The Floor. He Punched Him Two Times In The Stomach, One Time In The Face.

All The Breath Was Knocked Out Of Ryan And Now His Nose Was Broken, Blood Everywhere. Zac Dropped Ryan Who Was Breathing Heavily. Zac Grabbed The Knife From Grey, Same One That Had Been In Trey. He Slowly Walked Back To Ryan, Smiling Deviously.

He Kicked Him In The Stomach A Couple Of Times. "Ryan!" Katie Screeched.

"SHUT UP" Zac Yelled To Katie, "Youre Next!"

He Pulled Ryan Up By His Shirt And Made Him Stand. Ryan Leaned On Him, Struggling To Stay Up. "Get Off Me You Faggot"

"Zac Leave Him Alone," I Yelled. He Looked At Me, Pain In His Eyes. He Gave Me A Smile. He Made It Look As If He Were Putting Ryan Down Before Turning Back Around And Shoving The Knife Into Ryans Stomach.

Ryan Yelled In Pain And Fell To His Knees. Zac Kicked The Knife, Forcing It Deeper. I Looked Away, Couldnt Watch. I Hid My Face In Jakes Chest As He Hugged Me Tightly. He Stayed Quiet, He Didnt Want To Die That Way.

I Heard Something Fall To The Floor And By Katies Scream I Knew Her Boyfriend Was Dead.

*******************************************************************************************************

Ohhh No Ryan Dead?! Sorry But Yeah He Is! I Never Rlly Likedd Him Enyway Haha I Was Guna Kill Trey Buht At The Same Time Its Like 'Nawwhh He Cant Die For Ryan Throwinq A Knife'Thts Like Bullshit Haha Ohk New Chapter Twoomorrow Byee Plz Comment Eny Ideas U Hav x)