Chapter 21: Shots Fired

Tht other shit is crazy huh? haha nicole is funny lolol i think this story guna end soon cuz im getting bored of it

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicole POV

Jake slammed the door shut and locked it.

"Fuck. Quick hide behind the couch." He put me down and I crawled behind the couch.

"Come on." I whispered.

"You're crazy. Im too big."

"They're gonna find you!"

"Don't worry they won't. Don't leave that spot until I come get you. If you hear them say they killed me, then you run when they don't see you. Don't stay here and don't get caught by them."

He blew me a kiss and disappeared up the stairs.  About 30 seconds after that, the door opened.

"I am going to kill them! Fucken shit! You made me stop fucking her for nothing!" Omar yelled when he walked in.

Oh no. They didn't leave the money. That means they're going to kill Trey and Jake, if they find him.

I'm going to be stuck here forever. I need to get out of here.

I hope Jake doesn't get caught.

"Go check on them," Lance told Omar. Lance left the house. Good now we only need to get rid of one person.

Omar went down the stairs and into the basement.

"Where the fuck is he?!" He yelled. I couldn't help but smile a little.

Omar ran back up and looked around. He ran up the stairs. I heard a door open and I knew he was looking for me.

"FUCK" I heard him yell. I hope Jake didn't go after him. Jake may be strong but Omar would beat him up too easy.

Omar ran downstairs and started looking around. He looked behind a chair but not behind the couch. I held my breath, hoping he wouldn't find me.

"HA I FOUND YOU" I gasped and looked to my side. He wasn't there. It was a trick.

"Aha. I heard you Nicole. Come out. I know you're in here." I could just hear the smile in his voice.

I heard him walk around to one side of the couch. I crawled to the other side and hid. I heard him go start walking to the other part and hid on the other side.

"I'm getting tired of this!" Omar yelled.

He picked up the couch easily and moved it to the side.

I got up and tried running but I forgot about my ankle. I could feel myself getting wobbly.

"NO!" I yelled as I fell to the floor. I tried crawling away. Stupid me. Omar grabbed me and looked at my ankle.

"You're stupid." He said angrily.

Omar picked me up and carried me to the kitchen. He sat me down on the counter. Knowing I was immobile, he went to the sink and got some rope from the cabinets under it. 

"I obviously can't tie your ankles, unless I want you screaming and crying. You deserve a punishment, which I will give you later. Guess what baby? They didn't  leave the money. So, guess who is going to die and who is going to live here?" He smiled at me.

 I didn't notice, but I guess I started crying because Omar wiped a tear away from my cheek and gently gave me a kiss on the lips.

He tied my wrists, picked me up, and set me down on the couch.

"I'm going to go find RedHead. Stay here." Omar gave me one more kiss before running up the stairs. I hope Jake jumped out the window and is running to call the police or something.

------------

Jake POV

Omar found Nicole. I don't know what to do. Im in their attic, but I heard everything. All I can do is wait until they leave her, get her, and run away with her. Lance left the house and Omar is looking for me. Think Jake.

Omar opened the attic door and grabbed a gun without even seeing me. How did I not see that gun? He went downstairs. Please don't shoot Nicole. I could feel tears come to my eyes.

A minute later I heard a gunshot. Then I heard Nicole screaming. Omar killed Trey. Oh well. He deserved it anyway.

I went to the attic door and climbed down the step ladder. Once I was in the hallway I looked around, hoping Omar was still in the basement. Lance was still gone for sure.

I walked down the steps quietly remembering that the basement steps were right under. Nicole saw me and got excited.

"Shut up." I whispered.

She stopped squealing and I went to her side. I untied her wrists and picked her up.

"Let's get outta here." I whispered.

I turned around and saw Omar staring at me with the gun in his hand. I widened my eyes and threw Nicole back on the couch before he shot my leg. I yelled in pain while Nicole screamed with terror.

Omar smiled down at me and kicked me in the head before I blacked out.

----------------------------------------------------------

So what you guyz think ? pretty good? x) Check back everyday for updates ! <3