forming voltron

Hello! It's chapter two and you're still around??? I must be doing something right then! Haha, kinda unbelievable anyone would be reading my stress relieving-trash ;D.

FYI: Pidge is referred to as a 'she' in this story. I hope that's okay? It hasn't been explained whether s/he is transgender or if they prefer it/they/them? It might just be the case that they were pretending to be a guy but you never know! I hope it's not actually the last one because I love the idea of kids seeing things like that at a young age, so they are more open about it and it doesn't come as a shock if it isn't talked about in their household.

Just like I hope the in Season 3 they talk about sexuality like some of the rumors that have been going around, but that's really more for Klance than diversity XD.

-----------------------------------

Keith looked at his closet, filled with almost all black and his signature red and white coat. He put on his usual black pants and shirt and reached for the coat. He noticed it was dirty and was in need of a wash so he skipped wearing the coat and instead looked at himself in the mirror. It was a bit blurry and Keith realized he forgot his contacts, so he put them in. No way would he wear his glasses outside, it ruined the badass look he was going for. Also, Lance would give him never-ending crap about it.

Without the matching jacket to go with his boots, he felt that he should wear different shoes. He decided on black boots. (what a shocker)

He was all black today, like the proud little emo he is and walked into the dining room where Pidge and Lance were sitting at the table. He looked at his chair which he realized Lance was occupying.

What the hell Lance??? This is my chair....

It was really too early to be picking a fight so he sat down in Lance's chair and sulked while helping himself to some green goo crap Coran forced down their throats every meal. He swore he was losing weight because he hated eating this stuff.

Lance turned to him and opened his mouth to say something but stopped when looking at Keith. Lance looked up at down at Keith flustered.

Lance looked at the floor thinking why is he wearing such tight black clothes?? PUT YOUR COAT BACK ON. He shook his head, get it together dude, you're supposed to be mad!

He coughed, "Well, well, well, looks like Mr.Sleepy pants finally got up!" Keith glared at Lance, saying nothing.

I wish you would just shut-

"Not even going to respond huh?" Lance flashed back at him.

"Well, I wasn't going to but it seems like you want me to. So how about you get off my case and eat your food," He responded unamused.

"WHY DON'T YOU EAT YOUR FOOD!?" Lance yelled, pissed off.

Keith boiled with anger and stood up, slamming his fork into his food, "In just said, to GET off my case !" Lance stood up and grabbed Keith's shirt. He pulled him towards him just inches from his face, forcing Keith to look up just a bit since Lance was a few of inches taller.

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO," He spat back. Pidge jumped between them with her tiny body and pushed them apart.

"Will you two stop it, I'M TRYING TO EAT!" She yelled. A deathly silence fell upon them.

Keith turned around and started to exit the room but Lance whined at him, "Why do you get to leave the first room!?" Keith turned his head back at Lance, his purple eyes glaring at him and then left.

Lance sat on the table and sighed. Pidge looked at him and asked, "Don't you have a crush on him?" Lance burned red.

"I-i do not," Lance stuttered.

"You were always staring at him back at the garrison and-" Lance held up his hand to Pidge.

"That's only because we were rivals," he said annoyed.

Pidge rolled her eyes, "He literally forgot who you were. You were obviously not rivals."

"You know what? I don't have to take this from you," Lance remarked and marched out of the room. Pidge looked back at the table, great now I have to clean up all these plates.

-----------------

An alarm ran in the castle and Keith was in his room.

These must be the drills they were talking about before.

He suited up and looked at himself quickly. Oh, how he wished his suit was black and red instead of white. He ran out the door and in no time at all was in his red lion and took off. The all the other Lions were ready. Keith got into line and started to form Voltron. Keith and Pidge went first, once connecting to Shiro, Lance and Hunk were up. As soon as Lance made contact though Keith and Pidge were ejected out, speeding towards the ground.

Keith turned the red lion around with its fast speed and barely managed to miss the ground. An explosion of yelling came from the other lions after they processed what happened. "Pidge?" Pidge?" Keith said frantically.

"PIDGE ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" Shiro asked. Pidge was not as lucky as Keith. She wasn't was skilled a flier as Keith and didn't have the same speed as the red lion. She had crashed into the ground next to the castle.

"I-i'm okay- OUCH- okay maybe not so much, ugh," Pidge answered. Shiro and Lance landed and ran over to the green lion.

"What the fuck was that?" Keith muttered while landing. By the time Keith got over there Shiro was carrying Pidge out. Shiro was fuming and Hunk was worried out of his mind and Lance just looked confused.

"Can someone tell me what on eart-" Shiro paused realizing they were in fact, not on earth, "What the quiznack was that."

"Could it be something wrong with the lions?" Hunk asked.

Pidge adjusted her glasses and coughed, "Well I believe that it wasn't the Lions, but rather...us," she continued, now eyeing Lance and Keith, "Repeated fighting with no resolution could possibly lead us to not be able to form Voltron." Everyone's eyes were now on Lance and Keith. "I would have to consult Allura about it of course but that would be the most likely reason."

-----------------------

Keith and Lance were sitting on two different couches and staring at anything but each other. Coran, Allura, Shiro, Hunk, and Pidge were all talking about what they should do about Keith and Lance in a room nearby. Shiro came out and told them to go wait in their rooms.

Hours later Keith awoke in his dark room and something felt every wrong. A light came on from his wrist and he let his eyes adjust for a moment to get a good look at it. It was a thin gray wristband with one small button and a red light coming from it. "What i-" Keith was cut off by a sudden banging at his door. He opened it and Lance walked into the room.

"Dude, everyone's gone and I have a weird bracelet thing on my wrist." He said pointing at his flailing wrist. Keith held up his own and suddenly a message popped up and Keith clicked the button. A video was displayed in the air and it started playing.

It was Allura and Shiro. Shiro looked directly at the camera and began, "Hello Keith and Lance,"

--------

Oh the clip hangerrrr
What's Shiro going to say?
What's with the wristbands?
Luckily you will find out in 2-4 days...
Good news: Currently I am a few chapters ahead and have the whole storyline set now!
The bad news: I cannot write fast enough to upload every day or constantly every 2 days....