Chapter 16: The real question

Three Months later

Y/n's POV

"Babe, get ready, we're going out tonight." Goldie shouted to me from the living room.

"Ok!" I yelled back and strolled from the kitchen into our bedroom. Kindly, he had already bought me a whole new wardrobe the day after we arrived in Paris, so I didn't have to worry about clothing.

Carelessly, I swung open the walk in wardrobe door and glanced through my part of it. I looked at my options lined up on the rail. I reached up and unhooked a navy blue strapless dress and examined it. Quickly, dropped it onto the counter and searched for a pair of shoes to match.

"Perfect." I mumbled, pulling out a pair of high heels which were navy blue and they had a cute rose pattern on the side. They weren't too high so I wouldn't be taller than my boyfriend, plus I can't walk in heels higher than 4 inch anyway. XD

I plopped my outfit onto the bed after I exited the wardrobe and walked into the bathroom. In the space of ten minutes, I took a shower and began to apply makeup. After putting on light makeup and fixing my (h/c) hair, I put on my dress. I carried my heels to the living room, since I didn't need to put them on yet.

Meanwhile - Goldie's POV

I waited patiently for her, fiddling with my fingers. I dug around in my pocket and felt the small box. Sneakily, I slipped it out from my pocket and glanced at the black cube. "Tonight's the night, my queen." I whispered, stuffing it back and acting like nothing just happened then.

Y/n entered the room, looking absolutely stunning. "I'm gonna have to keep an eye on you tonight, I don't want anyone snatching you and trying to take my beautiful girlfriend away from me." I joked. A light blush spread across her cheeks and she giggled.

"Stop it you goofball." She playfully punched my arm, then grabbed her bag and filled it with some cash and other things she might need. "So we are we going?"

"Just to a bar down the street, no where special." I lied, I just didn't want her to know I'm taking her to the fanciest bar in Paris.

"OK." She smiled, linking arms with me as we exited our penthouse. Quickly, I locked the door and walked peacefully down the hallway.

Y/n's POV

We strolled along the beautiful streets of Paris, my hand in Goldie's. "Amazing, isn't it?" He looked over towards me and nodded.

"But not as amazing as you." I smiled at his reply and followed him as he entered a fancy looking restraunt. It had black pillars holding up a balcony, which I assumed was on the second floor, a metre away from the door. Each window had silver outlines and showed vases filled with small cute gems from the inside. Inside, several tables were placed here and there which had black table cloths with cute white ribbons on the sides of them. The chairs were white as well, with lacy black rims making the entire restraint look beautiful with its monochrome like theme.

The lights were dimed and were hung by chandeliers. I gasped and admired everything in this gorgeous place as Goldie asked for his reserved table.

Couples sat at tables, chatting about their lives and acting cute together, making me smile.

"Come with me." The lady smiled, leading us p onto the second floor. Goldie turned to me, flashed me a sweet smile, then looked forward as he walked up the stairs.

The lady lead us to a two seater table beside the window, giving us an amazing view of Paris. Kindly, Goldie pulled out the chair for me, which I gladly sat on. "Thank you."