Chapter 5: Wanna play a Game?

After Goldie left I went strait to sleep, not even bothering to change out of my uniform. During my hours of rest, I kept having the same dream. It was as if it was a endless loop of the same thing.

I woke up with cold sweat dripping from my forehead. I hopped out of bed and strolled to the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

The hot water ran down my body and slid into the drain. I needed this shower, and my god, it felt fucking fantastic.

"Y/n!" F/n yelled from downstairs. "Want some breakfast?"
I yelled back and told her yes. I reached out for the towel as I turned off the shower. The warm, fuzzy softness layed on my skin. I trotted into my room and began to dress myself.

After making myself look decent, I stomped down the stairs and into the kitchen to find f/n in there cooking up something nice. "Wow f/n, didn't know you could cook bacon."

"Yeah I'm an expert." She replied happily.

"Expert at burning it." I chuckled. Her smile disappeared and she frowned.

"Ok 'miss I nearly blew up the science lab'."

"Oh f/n." I facepalmed. "Don't even go there." We both ate breakfast and joked about high-school and other stupidly funny memories we have.

---Time-Skip---

I tried getting some sleep during in the day but my body refused it. I didn't bother to try so I went to work early.
It was 11pm.

I didn't see a single soul here. I was getting kinda creepy in my opinion. I stumbled over to the security office and plopped myself into the chair. Being my silly self, I started spinning in the spinny chair. After a while, I got dizzy and fell off of the chair onto the cold hard ground.

I thought in was hallucinating because I saw gold in the doorway, but no, it was just Goldie.

"What are you doing!?" He asked with concern in his voice. I looked at him and smiled at him playfully.

"Nothing..." I replied, sticking my tongue out at him like a child. Goldie raised an eyebrow at my actions. He simply shrugged and walked towards me.

"Come on." He said picking me up and throwing me over his broad shoulder. "We are going to have some fun." This time his voice had a tint of seduction in it.

Once again, in the space of a few seconds, we ended up in Goldie's room. He gently sat me on his bed and walked over to the big wooden wardrobe standing in the corner. (Or closet if your not British). He walked out with something behind his back and a wide smirk on his face.

He then towered over me and looked me dead strait in the eye. "Wanna play a game?" Goldie said extremely seductively.

I swallowed. "S-sure." I stuttered, a light blush spreading on my cheeks. In return Goldie pulled me onto the floor. He pulled a box of cards, monopoly game box and Othello game box from behind his back. My cheeks burned crimson from embarrassment.

Goldie noticed this. "Did you get the wrong idea love? When I said pleasure I meant games and fun, that sort of pleasure, pleasure as in happiness." He chuckled. Goldie then sat on the carpeted floor with his legs crossed and the games stacked up in front of him.

"What do you wanna play first?"

---

HAHA PLOT TWIST

-xDreamers_Nightmarex