Chapter 8: Punishment

"Bad girls get punished if they break the rules."

I looked into Goldie's hungry eyes as he seductively spoke those words. "Please Goldie I'm sorr-"

"I don't wanna hear it." He growled. He put more pressure onto my small wrists as he moved one of his slender hands to my shirt.

A grin formed on his lips as he slowly unbuttoned the first few white buttons. He stopped and leaned over to his bedside table, using one hand to open a drawer and one hand to keep my wrists pinned above my head.

Goldie pulled out a silver pair of handcuffs. He examined them for a few moments before clipping one end of it to my right wrist.

He let out a low chuckle while attaching the other end of the shiny object to the bed pole. I whimpered and tried to break free, but it was completely useless.

"Goldie... don't please." I whispered loud enough for him to hear me. In return, he glared at me, his black eyes sending shivers down my spine.

"This is your punishment, and my pleasure." He said coldly. The blonde proceeded to unbutton my blue work shirt. When he finished, he stared at my lacey bra. My eyes widened, knowing that this time, when he said pleasure he was meaning the other version of pleasure.

His cold hand slipped under the cup of my bra and he began playing with my breasts. "Mhmm... Don't, Goldie please." I moaned. He grinned sadisticly and pinched it, using great force.

"Owww!!" I yelled, arching my back. Goldie removed his hand and sat on top of my waist. He leaned in towards my face and kissed me gently on the lips.

He then turned the kiss rough and stared full on tonguing me. I didn't return the kiss, until he grabbed my thigh and squeezed it. I melted into Goldie's rough movement and let him explore his new territory.

His tongue glided along my gums and swirled around my mouth. Being 100% honest, I kind of liked it. He pulled back after a minute to catch his breath.

"Did you like that, deary?" He cooed. I slowly nodded. A smirk tugged at his lips. "Well, that's all the punishment you're getting today then." He climbed off my waist and flopped onto the space next to me on the bed.

Goldie gently unclipped the handcuffs and slid them back into his drawer. He smiled, then pulled me close to his warm body. "I'm sorry love." He whispered into my ear.

"It's okay." I turned onto my side and snuggled into the male. I don't care what time of day it is, I'm tired so I'm going to rest. Goldie pulled the blankets over us both and he removed his bow tie and top hat.

He wrapped an arm around my waist and used his gentle touch to plant a kiss on my forehead. "I love you, my dear Y/n."

---

Yeah I know it's kind of short but I'll probably extend it when I get off my lazy ass and edit it.

-Sweet Nightmares ●♢●