Chapter 14: My lover

Y/n's POV

After hours of driving, the night sky came along. Goldie swerved onto a grass patch and put his car to a halt. He removes the key from the hole and steps out of the car. I followed his actions and stared up at the white dotted darkness above.

"Do you want to star gaze, Princess?" He asked, locking the car and stuffing the key into his jeans pocket. I nodded, noticing I was sober once again after the episode of drinking with my roommate.

Both of us trotted up the hill and layed ourselves down on the vibrant green grass. Goldie slyly put his arm around me and pulled my tired body closer to his. The stars looked beautiful, shinning in their dark background. Luckily, the ground wasn't wet, so we didn't get mud on our clothes.

Goldie lazily sat up and ram his hand soothingly up and down my back. I lifted myself with him and buried my head into him. "Y/n?"

"Hmm." I hummed, indicating a yes.

He turned to face me and used his free hand to gently cup my chin. "My sweet, will you become my girlfriend?" He asked, his stomach knotting, showing that he was hoping I didn't reject his offer.

A loving feeling danced around inside of me, my e/c eyes widened and shined in the moons light. "Yes!" I squeaked out. Goldie smiled and brought his pale face to mine. Our lips connected, making a short but sweet kiss between us. He pulled away and began stumbling down the hill we were star gazing on.

The last thing I saw was his blonde hair before he disappeared into the woods. I sat there silently, waiting for his return. My ears picked up a rumbling, sort of growl, sound. I darted my eyes around, trying to find the source the noise was emitting from.

The leaves and branches on the tall trees started to sway and move in this new wind that suddenly blew over. Stray bits of grub flew in the air and the odd piece of trash tumbled across the grass.

A fairly long, white object emerged from the trees. 'Could it be..? No, it couldn't...'

Goldie's POV

"Hehe, I know she'll love this." I whispered to myself. Good job I had a lot of spare time when I was younger or I wouldn't even know how to fly one of these things.

I got the jet in gear and slowly drove towards where Y/n was sat. Her face lit up as she saw what I was driving. Carefully, I put it on its brakes and hopped out.

"A private jet, really?!" She squealed.

"Well yeah, I just thought a lovely lady deserves a lovely surprise," I cooed. Tears of joy pricked at the corners of her e/c eyes. She wrapped her arms around me and mumbled something sweet into my chest. "Come of, dearest, we need to get going."

I lead her up to the plane doors, but instead of getting the stairs from the back, I teleported inside with her arm in mine. "Seriously, how do you do that?" She asked. I chuckled and shook my head.

"That's for me to know, dear." I walked down the isle with seats lined along the sides of the plane. "Coming to sit up front with me?" She nodded and followed me into the driving area.

I strapped myself in and Y/n did too. I did what I needed to to take the plane out of break, then I turned it around and drove it down the field. Ever so steadily, the pace quickened and we started going full speed. I lifted the wheel, and next thing you knew, we have took off.

"Wow!" Y/n exclaimed. "I never you could fly a a plane!"

"A lot of spare time leads you to doing the most stupidest things then you learn to get better at it." I answered, she nodded in return with a huge smile plastered on her face.

---Time-Skip---

We were now fully in the air, drifting in the sky above the puffy clouds. I shifted the plane into autopilot after inputting my destination in the navigator.

We unbuckled our seat belts and exited the control area. Instead of a normal plane, there was a few seats and they were lined along the plane sides with beverages and snacks on their sides. I could tell she was excited to be on a private jet, and I know she'll cherish every moment.

After we left the pilots cabin, I told her to go into the private bedroom. She came out wearing a sparkly red dress that stops above the knees. Covering her feet was the glittery red flats I purchased for her aswell

"This is beautiful." She said, I stood up and walked over to her. I took her hand in mine and lead her to the seats.

Carefully, I sat her down next to me and got two glasses from the cupboards beside me. "Grab that wine bottle over there please." I instructed, she stood up and took it into her hands.

With a smile, I took it off of her and popped it open. I poured the drink in the two glasses and handed one to her. "Thank you Goldie." She said, her glossy e/c orbs looking at me sweetly.

"To a new relationship." She giggled.

"Yeah!" I clicked glasses with her and kissed her on the cheek before she took a sip. "I'm so happy to be with you, Y/n, no girl could replace you."

She blushed and smiled. "Aww Goldie, I'm lucky to be with an amazing person like you." I smiled and took the cup off of her and placed it next to us.

Y/n's POV

Goldie pulled me onto his lap and started into my eyes. "I love you." He muttered as he leaned in towards me, slightly closing his eyes.

I leaned in aswell and our lips met, creating another sweet kiss. This time it wasn't short, more like a small male out session. He dragged his tongue across my bottom lips and I allowed him to enter.

We kissed for a few more moments, then pulled away to take a breath. "I love you too."

---

We have like, 5 more chapters until this book is finished...

BUT DO NOT FEAR, I SHALL COMPOSE LONG CHAPTERS FOR YOU MY SWEETS.

-Sweet Nightmares :)