Chapter 13: Future

Y/n's POV

My eyes widened at what came out of Goldie's mouth just then. "What now?!" I whispered.

"Runaway with me, love. Escape all your problems, with me by your side." He pleaded. Hesitantly, I stared into his orbs and my head started nodding.

"I accept." I said, not regretting my decision. He grabbed both of my hands and pulled me up. Goldie placed his hands on my waist then lifted me into the air. He spun me around while quietly giggling. I giggled with him and he carefully put me back onto the floor.

He tugged on my arm as I sleepily walked to the staircase with him. Being as quiet as possible, the two of us crept down the stairs. It didn't really matter if we were loud or not, f/n was out cold :) lol.

I pulled on my trainers and let Goldie help me put on a warm coat. We exited the two floored flat and locked the door behind us. I put the key back through the door, using the mailbox attached to the wooden door. We left the building and walked down team Street.

It was quite and the only source of light was the moon, stars, and the odd streetlight in front of a house or other building. I remembered I left my cat here on my first night and never went back to it as we entered into the pizzeria car park.

Goldie pushed open the metal doors and lead me down to the dark basement. Freddy and Foxy, who were sat on stage playing go fish, stared at us as we strolled by.

As the blonde male yanked a suitcase out of his wardrobe and began filling it with his goods, I realised I'll be needing my thing. "Err... Goldie, I need my clothes and stuff. " I pointed out. He chuckled and searched for something in his set of drawers.

He pulled out a huge wad of cash from his drawer and stuffed it into his black suitcase. "Ha, don't worry about that love, good old Goldie here has got it covered." He smiled, zipping up the case and taking his hand in mine. I grinned and mentally squealed at how nice he was being.

No.

Not nice.

He was absolutely incredible and he is super kind.

I lead him up the wooden cellar steps as he tugged his case up them. We made it outside, only earning odd and confused stares from the others. Goldie pulled out his lamboghini car key and opened it with a single press. He stood the suitcase up while he opened the boot, revealing a small area fit for this bag full of his goods.

He closed the back of the admireable car and sweetly opened the passenger seat door for me. I kindly kissed him on the cheek before I climbed into the white leather chair and seated myself. The grinning Goldie shut the door and got into his own seat.

He started up the engine and sped out of the car park. He drove down the dead streets at a high speed, making the beautiful sound of the engine echo around. I gazed out of the window as Goldie gently took my hand, using one hand to steer and use the other to hold mine.

The blazing sun started to rise, painting the sky with gorgeous reds, oranges and yellows. We drove into the distance, passing various hills, fields and deserted areas that looked quite nice, mainly because of the greenery.

'I can't wait to see what my, no, our future, holds.' I thought, thinking of all the great things that can happen, and reflecting on my past, well made choices. Them being the time which took place not long ago.

---

Running away with Goldie I see, Reader-chan?!

Ohhhhh  ma gohh!!! I'm having so much fun writing this book. Just you wait, my dears, your future with Mr.Gold shall be, indeed, excellent. *I say, taking a drink of coffee and slightly shaking from all the late nights I've been having from planning.*

-lol sweet Nightmares