Chaper Twentyone: Harry

there is smut in this chapter just so you're warned!!

Harry's POV

I was in my room alone looking at an old picture of myself and Louis smiling into the camera.

We both looked so happy and young, the picture was take before all the drama and stress started. I could help but smile as a tear dropped down my face. What if do to go back to that time.

"You can't stay in here forever you know." I heard a voice at my door.

"I can and I will." I replied, sitting so my legs were off the bed.

"It's been over 4 years harry, it's time to move on." Liam's soft voice came as he sat on the side of my bed next to me.

"How can I move on? How? Did you even remotely love Louis, you Zayn and Niall don't seem to even give a shit that he's missing." I cried, the tears coming heavier.

"Harry, never say we don't care because we do, you know we do. And we all so desperately wanted to know what was wrong with him but we have to accept he's gone and not coming back." I could see tears in his brown eyes too.

"I just want him back." I near wailed.

"I know, so do I." He whispered in my ear rubbing my back. "tell me what was wrong with him, please harry."

I just shock my head, my wild curls falling everywhere.

We just sat there for an hour straight hugging each other silently crying, no words were said. This was the first time since Louis left that I have cried like this. I just felt so lonely with out him.

Liam slowly moved away and looked into my eyes. "we will find him I promise."

"But I don't know how. I whispered back.

"I've got an idea." He told me, his large hand resting on my face. "we go on a break, a small holiday somewhere, to a little town. We all take a month off and relax. We don't worry about Louis for a month and then we come home and we start looking for him again."

"But I don't know if I can not worry about Louis for a month." I told him.

"You will, we can go on a road trip, travel all around the country and stop off in little towns. it'll be fun."

"I hope you're right." I muttered back.

"It'll all be fine." He smiled leaning in to connect our lips.

It wasn't a kiss full off lust. It was a sweet, passionate, loving kiss.

I hadn't kissed any if the lads properly since Louis left 4 years ago, but now kissing Liam here I realised how much I truly missed it.

He gently pushed me down onto the bed laying between me legs. He slipped his tongue into my mouth slowly exploring my mouth, I can't remember the last time myself and Liam had been intimate and right now I desperately needed him.

I slowly removed Liam's top as he started to unbutton my own.

"I've missed you." His husky breath whispered into my ear.

He started peppering kisses on my neck until he found my sweet spot, sucking licking and biting my neck, defiantly leaving a mark.

A moan slipped from my mouth as he continued working on my neck and massaging my crouch.

I was painfully hard when Liam removed my trousers and boxers letting my member hit my stomach.

Liam pecked my lips before taking my member into his wet mouth. He slowly started moving his head up and down, each time his noes hitting my stomach, he slowly moved his tongue against my head making a loud moan come out of my mouth.

He realised me and removed his trousers as well. We started kissing again when Liam jumped up out of bed.

"Give me a sec." Liam told me as he ran from the room naked, but as I was horny and confused I carried on.

Slowly pumping my member I pushed a long finger into myself, wincing slightly at the pain but releasing in the pleasure. I began moving my finger slowly and then becoming faster, just as I had slipped in my second finger Liam walked back into the room.

"I see you started with out me." I said holding up a bottle of lube.

He jumped back into the bed kissing me passionately, then started to lube up his dick.

He slowly pushed into my hole, me wincing the whole time. It had been so long since I had sex, even longer since I bottomed so it was causing a bit of pain.

After about a minute I nodded for Liam to continue on.

He slowly and gently started to move.

We soon enough reached our climaxes myself a minutes before Liam.

Liam moved out of my and laid down beside me.

"I've needed that for so long." I said smiling.

"Me to." He smiled back.

We cuddled for a while just enjoying each other's presence.

After a while I speak "shall we go tell Ziall about our holiday plans?"

"Yeh that's a good idea." He smiles warmly.

I roll out of bed and pull on some grey sweets while Liam pulls on his jeans. We weren't to bothered about tops.

We talked down the stairs, me with a ever so slight limp.

"You okay there lad?" Niall asks as I walked into the living room. Him and Zayn are cuddling I the sofa currently watching TV.

"Just peachy." I reply as they both look at me.

I sit on the love seat as Liam sits on the armchair.

"So we have an idea." Liam started to say as we all look at him, Zayn and Niall both looking in curiosity.
"We were thinking it might be a good idea to go on holiday, like a road trip holiday around the country for a month or so to get us away and to forget about Louis for just a little while."

"I think that's a good idea." Zayn said. Zayn has been the hardest to read these past years, he never shows emotion in front of us, but sometimes he'd say he was going to see his family and be missing for a week, we know he wouldn't go to his family as one time we rang to check up on him but it turned out he had never even planed to go, the only conclusion we could come to was that he was searching for Louis.

"Yeh I'm up for that." Niall smiled to us.

"So when do you want to take this little trip?" I asked.

Since Louis left we stayed as a bad as we had to but we didn't do much work any more.

"Why don't we just go tomorrow." Niall shrugged. "No use in just sitting around waiting."

We all looked to each other and nodded. "Tomorrow it is." Liam answered. "Everyone go pack their stuff. get a couple weeks worth of cloths and I'll pack the car with essentials."

We all went on our way to sort everything out for the trip. This was the happiest I had been in a long time and nothing was going to bring me down, I wasn't going to let Louis ruin this month.

-----------------------------------------

I'm so sorry I know it's been a long time since I updated but I wasn't sure what to write :/

Let me know what you think on this chapter

Please

comment

Vote

Thanks for reading!! :)