"S-Sure, o-okay." Soobin said quickly, and Yeonjun's eyes trailed to his hand on Soobin's thigh, and quickly took his hand away.

"Cool. Be ready by 9 pm." Yeonjun said, and then stood up and walked out of the room, leaving Soobin a little flustered inside.

It was 9:23 pm

Soobin and Yeonjun stood outside Eternally Club, a gay bar which was open all days of the week till late in the morning.

Soobin wasn't exactly supposed to leave the house without informing anyone, but it's not like anyone would go looking for him.

The club was in a shady part of town, where a lot of murders happened.

But Yeonjun and Soobin aren't scared as Yeonjun had a loaded handgun in his jacket.

"Come on, let's go." Yeonjun said, and Soobin nodded and followed him to the entrance of the dingy building with flashy lights on it. The man in the front asked them for their IDs, saw them, and let them in.

Soobin was dressed up a little, wearing tight black pants and a blue polo shirt. Yeonjun, meanwhile, was in a nice red shirt and black pants.

The club was crowded, filled with 'straight' men and drunk druggies. There was a boy on the stage, making spins around a pole while men crowded around the stage and threw money onto it, making him smirk.

"Is that him?" Yeonjun asked, and Soobin shrugged.

"I don't know what he looks like." Soobin said, and Yeonjun groaned, because he didn't want this to be difficult.

He just wanted to get this over with. They both walked over to the bar, where a man was spinning drinks in metallic jars and pouring out fruity concoctions. He looked at Yeonjun and Soobin and became alert.

"Hi! How can I help?" He asked, relatively lively for such a dingy place.

"Do you know where we can find Kang Taehyun?" Yeonjun asked, and the guy snickered.

"Too bad, he's not performing today, man. His shows are only from Fridays to Sundays. And it's Wednesday." The dude said, and Yeonjun sighed, looking away in annoyance.

"I-Is he here, though?" Soobin asked, and the man blinked.

"Why, you want a special lap dance or something?" The dude asked.

Soobin's cheeks tinted a little, "Y-Yeah, sure." Soobin said lied quickly, and the guy pursed his lips.

"He's in the dressing room with the other strippers." The bartender said, and both the boys nodded, happy to get some information.

They both had to find this Kang Taehyun dude and fucking murder him.

Once they walked away from the bar, Soobin grabbed Yeonjun's arm tentatively, "I don't want a lap dance!" Soobin hissed, and Yeonjun snickered.

"I'll get one for you." Yeonjun said, and Soobin rolled his eyes and huffed. Yeonjun looked at Soobin's face, a cocky grin on his face.