Yes, there were cars parked on the outside, and the sounds of ferocious barks tethering from inside. But it seemed lifeless.

Yeonjun was aware that he'd have to live here, but it just looked so... dark.

Yes, this whole ordeal was rather dark. Evil, even. But he couldn't even imagine anyone living in this house for years and years without going insane.

Not one flower in sight. Not one bright color. Just dull, dark, impending doom.

Well. He did sign up for this.

Yeonjun drove the motorcycle till the entrance of the mansion, across paved gravel. Luxurious cars lines nearby, and two men stood outside the gates dressed in black, hidden behind dark shades again.

Yeonjun parked the motorcycle and got off it, feeling the smoke emitted from the roaring engine. Yeonjun walked up to the two men, his red hair wrapped in a bandana, eyebrows dark and eyes sharp. He was wearing a jet-black polo, along with a jacket.

"We need to check you. You shouldn't have anything before you enter." One of the men said, and Yeonjun just smirked and stretched his hands by his side, knowing the procedure.

He felt the man's hands pat down his sides and back.

"Woah, at least take me on a date first." Yeonjun snickered, feeling the man's hands pat down his ass.

The man possessed a look of annoyance on his face, "Empty your pockets." The man said, his voice deep. Yeonjun took out the keys to his motorcycle and a stick of gum.

"Gum?" He asked, and Yeonjun could tell the man rolled his eyes, even though he couldn't see them. He snickered when the man grabbed it, and flicked it off to the side.

"Ay, come on, don't litter." Yeonjun said smugly, smirking at the clear irritation on this dude's face. He moved away from Yeonjun.

"You can go in." He said, and Yeonjun winked at him before entering the mansion.

Okay, it doesn't look anything like it did on the outside. On the inside, the floors were marble, with a huge chandelier dangling from the ceiling. Grand staircases aligned to the side, leading upstairs. Huge paintings hung on the sides of the family, he presumes.

One big family portrait on the side of a man, who he knows as Lee Minhyuk, the Mafia Leader, a cold-blooded, vicious man who had killed thousands of people. You could sense evil from the glint in his eye, and Yeonjun assumes the whole family is that way.

The family portrait was of him and two boys standing on either side. They looked like on the same age, maybe just one year apart, or maybe they are just half siblings. The one looked like the father, so Yeonjun assumed the other one looked like their mother.

"Choi Yeonjun." A voice said, and Yeonjun looked to see a man walking towards him, his hair ash gray, swooped up. Behind the man, stood two men, again with shades not showing their emotions.

"The one and only." Yeonjun said, and the man snickered, already amused by his attitude.

"I'm Park Seonghwa. Capo of the Lee Mafia." Seonghwa said, and Yeonjun nodded.

A Capo was like the leader of the crew, and handed down instructions given from the boss to the men working within.

"Come with me." Seonghwa said, and Yeonjun followed the man through the giant house.

"Now, I've read over your files. I'm surprised you've done a lot of work as criminal associates from a young age. I'm assuming you know lots about the Lee criminal family, everyone does. He has one son, who will take over once the boss himself passes away." Seonghwa explained.