no more chances

Patty was cooking dinner till she heard the doorbell. "Coming!"

She put down the knife and sighed fixing her hair. She heard the doorbell again. She rushed to the door and opened it to see Jinx. "Um can I help you?"

Jinx smirks. "Yes actually."

-With sadin-

Sadin growls. "What do you mean by that?"

Jinx giggled and turned to face him. "You know me sadin."

She smiles and placed her hands on her hips. Her body began to change.

Her breasts grew to double D's,
Her body became more slim,
Her legs stretched longer,
Her green eyes faded to all white like Sadins,
Golden moon face symbols appeared on her body,
Finally her hair grew several inches and a flock of hair went over her shoulder and curled around her cleavage.

"Hashra?" Sadin said.

"Oh how I misses you big brother."

The bones released sadin and Hashra ran over embrasing him.

Sadin wrapped her in his arms before pulling away. "Wait how do I know you are the real thing?"

Hashra showed him her finger. Upon it was a ring with a gem radiating soul energy. "You gave it to me the day we married."

Sadin embraced her and whimpered nuzzling her. "I've misses you so much."

Hashra smiled pulling him closer taking in his scent.

"I thought I lost you." Sadin said pulling away.

Hashra smiles. "You should know nothing could kill me that easily."

"But the meteorite? It crushed you I saw it."

Hashra nodded. "That it did big brother, but Amin-Ra spared me and told me that if I forget everything here I can rule the Abyss. So I took his offer. Then when he came to me with another offer, I couldn't say no."

"What was the offer?" Sadin asked.

"I swear I only did it to be closer to you again." Hashra teared up. "He said you were heading toward this temple so I took the form of the former god that ruled this temple and ordered the Succubus to hunt and kill Jinx Lever. In return I have a chance to regain my lover... You.."

Sadin frowned and Hashra rested her paw on his cheek.

"But before I question you on that.. Why did the gods try to depart us?"

Hashra frowns. "They were jealous that we had so many followers giving us energy. That and mom was a succubus and you know the rules."

Sadin nodded.

"Now what was that question?" She asked.

Sadin looked at her.

-With Jinx-

Patty was tied up and gaged in the closet while Jinx and Alanna were on the couch.

"But I'm not sure if I can move on Alanna. He's my heart."

Alanna frowns. "Well he isnt coming back."

"Why are you helping me anyway." Jinx huffs.

"I don't like seeing girls being hurt regardless."

Jinx sighed. "Well I refuse to trust my heart with any other male."

Alanna smiles. "I think I can help with a girlfriend."

"I'm not going to trust just any girl."

Alanna smiles. "Well then I.."

"I can only trust myself."