Trees and Bio

Sadin was leading the large army through the forest. The trees growled and reached for the demons to capture.

Arabi ran up and frowned. "So this is the Abyss?"

Sadin shook his head. "This is the Kript."

Arabi frowned and flapped her bat wings. "The kript?"

"Its a place of the living forest. Voyagers who walk through are killed by the creatures inside. The trees will capture and impregnate you to build up the forest and the shadow panthers will kill you on sight."

Arabi nods. "I see."

Sadin stops and smirks. "Here's an example."

He walks through his army and grabs an incubus and smirks lifting him up walking back to the front.

"My Lord what are you doing?"

Sadin threw him over to a tree and chuckled. "You'll see."

The tree grabbed the incubus by his neck and lifted him up. A cocoon formed around his face and a thick round orb was forced down his throat and into his stomach making him look 10 months in labor.

"Why did you do that?" Arabi asked.

"He was not my favorite neither did I like him." He growled. "Let's keep moving."

-back in Hollywood-

Alanna was in a mansion with the three celebrities she was going to be acting with.

Mikey Cyrus was sitting on the couch with a bottle of apple juice.

Nicky Minaj was next to her with a bottle of water in her hand.

Tom Hanks sat on a chair reading through his script.

Wesley Snipes was sitting next to Mr. T who was looking through his script.

They were rehearsing their lines with Patty supervising.

Patty looked at her watch and smiled. "Excuse me guys but Alanna has a meeting to go to."

Alanna looked at her. "I do?"

Patty nodded. "I arranged a meeting with the director to meet up and get things done."

"Which director." The jackal growled.

Patty thought for a moment. "Alex Hail."

"On a Sunday?" Alanna asked.

Patty nodded. "Yup."

"But she's been missing out on a lot and I don't think she knows her lines yet." Nicky said with a frown.

Patty tapped her watch. "Well she will have time for this after the meeting cause I'm not going to let her be late."

Alanna sighs. "Well can we meet up at my house tomorrow morning?"

"Will we have time? I mean we start recording in three days." Wesley said.

The others looked at each other and then at Alanna. "Just don't have anything planned for that day pleased." Mikey said.

Patty grabbed Alanna's arm and tugged her out the door. They got into a taxi and was on their way.

"So where is the meeting." Alanna asked.

"On the mountain side." Patty replied.

Alanna sighed and stared out the window as they merged on the freeway.

-an hour later-

"This doesn't look like an office... This looks like a set."

Garid walked up and Alanna growls. "Bitch you tricked me. I said and I quote, 'IM NOT HAVING SEX ON CAMERA!"

Patty frowned and garid sighed. "Well this is fun. Thanks a lot Patty. Got me ready for nothing."

Alanna gritted her teeth and balled up fists of rage. She opened her mouth to speak but suddenly leaned over to throw up. Her chest collapsed in on itself as she coughed up black and red vomit. She burped and spit wiping her mouth.

Garid turned and began running. "Oh hell no!"

Patty wasn't sure weather to call a hospital or not and backed away. "What are you!"

Alanna groaned throwing up again. "Get me to a fucking hospital!"

Patty shook her head and ran back to the taxi. "Get me back to my house ASAP."Alanna watched the car leave and collapsed in her bio. She rose on her hands and threw up one last time before falling back in.