Angels a demon

Alanna sat up seeing the director and frowned. "Does this mean I can't play in the movie?"

He shook his head. "No but we can work around this actually."

Alanna smiled.

"Your character does come out pregnant so if we can set this up right, then we don't have to fake your pregnancy. So when your out of here come by the office and let's start recording."

Alanna smiled and called her nurse. "Can you unhook me so I can leave."

The nurse nodded walking over and begins working.

After 3 mnutes, the IVs were removed and Alanna was back in her favorite Egyptian clothes. "How about now?"

The two shared a laugh and left the hospital.

-on the recording set

Nicki minaj was in her queen Elisabeth in a night gown costume. She was preparing a freestyle for the others while they waited.

"Okay wait, I got one,
Don't fight back cause I got you hun
Shot you hun
Eat my ass like a hotdog bun.

Fuck your momma and your daddy
Cause yo ass ain't shit
Unless your Dick's in that fatty.

I had you wrapped around my finger
To the tip tip top.
Im gonna turn it back
I just can't stop."

They clapped and Mikey waved as the director and Alanna came in. "OK places everybody."

The first scene was with Nicky laying on the bed in her golden night gown. She faced away from the camera before it switched to another camera that was in front of her face.

She opened her eyes slowly and sat up yawning. She placed her hand on her chest. Alanna came in to the scene and smiled. "Hello mom. I brought you breakfast."

Nicky smiled at her daughter and took the tray from her. "You do know what today is right?"

Alanna thought for a moment before shaking her head. "Nope."

Nicky smiled. "You marry a prince."

Alanna's ears dropped and she forgot her line. She then felt her stomach bubble and ran off the set.

She found a mop bucket and kneeled down at it spewing her guts. She groaned leaving everybody confused at first.

She wiped her mouth and they replayed the scene.

The entire day was full of recording and throwing up.

By the end of the day, they recorded 10 hours of video and only 25 minutes of it was useable.

Alanna stepped off the set and the others went their separate ways.

Alanna sighed heading to a bus stop and sat down. She huffed resting her head in her hand.

A black Mercedes's Benz pulls up in front of her catching her attention. The window rolls down and the director smiles. "Need a lift?"

She nodded hopping in and buckles up.

"I'm josh by the way." He added before pulling off. "So where do you live?"

Alanna smiled lightly. "On the corner if viva and jiblets."

Moshe nodded turning the wheel to make a right.

They arrived to the house to see a shocking discovery. Alanna's clothes and other valuables were on the front lawn. She jumped out the car seeing men carrying her bed out and placing it on the grass.

Alanna growled running into the house and saw patty sitting on the couch.

"What the hell patty!" She barked.