Vomit babies

Alanna wakes up in  a hospital room. She rubbed her head and groaned. "Gods my head."

A doctor comes in and smiles. "Hello I'm Doctor Savage." He said looking through his clipboard. "Alanna Lever?"

Alanna nodded. "What happened. Why am I here?"

The doctor chuckled. "Well would you like for me to read the police report to you?"

Alanna nodded.

"Well a male pornstar who you was suppose to be working with apariently, said that he came out and saw you in a puddle of tar."

Alanna frowned.

"Don't worry we ran every test we had for STDs and your clean. Plus he never penetrated you in any way. They found him fully clothed and so were you. But we did find one thing that did surprise us."

Alanna bit her lip. "And that is?"

"Well you see... We ran several urine tests and you see... Your pregnant."

Alanna whimpered. "What?! How?! I'm a virgin!"

"Have you had sex in the past year; cause we found no semen traces around or on your body. We even ran a lie detector test on the man before we let him leave."

Alanna frowned. "This is going to ruin my whole plan. Can I be alone."

The doctor nodded. "Abortion is an.."

"No. Now leave."

The doctor nodded and left the room. Alanna rubbed her stomach and whimpered. "How am I pregnant?"

She looked down at herself then looked at a copy of her records. "I'm a month and a half?"

She sighed lowering her papers. "I need to know for sure.."