Sadin my Sadin

The portal shaders and sadin huffs closing his eyes then reopens them to show his pupil less eyes once again. Jinx skips to his side and grabs his arm. "My lord?"

Sadin looks at her.

"Come sit on your new throne."

Sadin looked at the empty throne and walked toward it. He stopped before it and looked down at his feet.

"Is there something wrong Sadin?"

Sadin didn't speak.

"Baby?"

Sadin still didn't reply.

Jinx walked up to him and pressed against his back. "Sadin?"

Sadin turns around and sits on the throne. His eyes closed and his claws digging into the stone of the throne.

Jinx climbs onto his lap and smiles leaning in kissing his nose. Sadins eyes shoot open and he  glares at her. Jinx frowns.

"How did you regain your body again?"

Jinx smiled. "I tricked the demon and crushed his soul."

Sadin nodded slightly and huffs. "And what demon is that?"

Jinx thought for a moment.

"Because the demon here isn't the one that separated us." Sadin added.

Jinx blushed and smiled pressing against him. "Well I'm back now and that's all that should matter my love."

"Hmph last time I checked, you was trapped in the mind of a human of your own body."

Jinx nuzzled into his chest.

"Plus. I recall you saying something about mating and yet, the last thing I did before you were taken away from me was breed you... Where is my pup?"

Jinx bit her lip and looked up at him laying her chin on his chest. "I lost it in a miscarriage."

Sadin chuckled. "Miscarriage? That baby is born with god blood. A pup of mine is immortal even inside the womb."

Jinx sat up and ran her paws along his chest tracing his markings. "Well it just happened."

"Even if so.. You would still be human upon entering this relm and have no intention of breeding."

Jinx sighs. "Well the.."

"And you said you was able to learn how to use the succubus healing kiss by learning during your time and yet, there are no books, scrolls, or teachings or such a thing. It comes natural to all succubi and other creatures of the Abyss, not mortals of the outworld.

"Then I got it from you my love."

Sadin bares his teeth. "When I brought you back from the dead, I allowed you to inherit my power to make you stronger. I never gave you the healing kiss. I don't even have that ability for I am death not life." He growled. "Now off my lap."

"Why?"

Sadin stands making jinx fall off onto her back. "I have to find my wife."

"But I'm your wife."

Sadin looks at her before snickering. "Your just a whore that looks like her."

Jinx stands and folds her arms. She watches as sadin walks toward the double doors and giggles. "You must think your so smart don't you Sadin God of Death."

Sadin stops and looks back at her.

The moment he does, large skeleton hands grab sadin and force him on the throne restraining him. They glow a dark grey aura and squeeze sadin.

"Real smart you may be a god, But I'm not letting you get away from me that easily." Jinx begins removing her clothing. "I said I was going to carry your children and I ment it."

Sadin struggles and growls feeling his strength leave him.

"Oh don't worry about struggling. Those bones are controlled by pure Death orbs, so you struggling will only make them stronger."

Sadin growls. "Who are you.."

She giggles. "You'll find out soon enough."