Past Life

It's been a week since Alanna awoke in the hospital and she was already going through the phases of not having the drugs. After what happened with the doctor, she was given a room a few floors up and was put on the watch list.

She glanced at the picture of her daughter and smiled lightly. "Tori Sparda."

-at Josh's house-

A succubus with long blind hair and a long demon tail and black horns stands infrot a mirror. The mirror was showing a black figure with green eyes.

"Yes my lord I do only serve thee." She said bowing.

The demon chuckled. "Good. There is word that a God us criss the underworld for a female with pure Egyptian blood."

Angel held her hands behind her back. There are several here my lord."

"But this one is eye catching. She is from the early ages of Egypt itself. She us the Bride of the God of death with no memory of it.""

Angel thought for a moment. "My lord, I know of one. She was here a few weeks ago doing a job for my host." She looks over her shoulder at the decomposed corpse on the bed. "His soul was appetizing though but the girl you seek is in a hospital across town."

The demon growls. "Then retrieve her and bring her to me."

The succubus bows. "Yes my lord."

The shadow fades and she looks at the corpse. "Now what will I do with you."

-in the underworld.-

Sadin growls approaching the temple of Gamol. He looks back at his army and huffs. "Stay and set up camp." He then began climbing the 1,000 repeating steps.

Once at the top, he walked through the iron doors and into the main room. The room was lit by candles with red flames. He walked down the black carpet made of human skin and bowed before a large throne. On the throne was a man with 3 large venom oozing scorpion tails. His eyes were jade green and were locked in sadin as he did so.

"So the stories are true. A god that has fallen in love with a human and turned her to a demi goddess. And if I'm correct, your here for me to bring you to her."

Sadin looked up at him and the demon growled. "Don't look into my eyes swine. I'll kill you where you stand."

Sadin looks away. "Forgive me."

The demon stands and growls. "Your wish is not my concern anymore. You have upset me with your apology and now your weakness shall have you dead."

Sadin leaps back and the scorpion tail plants into the ground where he once was.

Sadin growls. "If I must fight you to have what I must then I'll have your head once I'm done."

The demon chuckles. "Then your head shall feed my children." He smirks and roars. His foul breath killing the surrounding plants.

Sadin takes a deep breath and charges. He swings his fist and was shocked to see how easy It was caught. A scorpion tail came down and struck him on the shoulders before lifting him. "Did you really think you could stop me?"

Sadin grunts and another tail strikes him in the chest.

"Mere creature that have no reason to live." The demon stabbed him again and again before throwing him across the room. "Your wish will not be fore filled. I want you to suffer. I'll have you placed in my dungeon to rot with what little time you have left."

Sadin falls into the ground and lands in a puddle of blood mixed tar. The venom burns through Hus veins and he grunts trying to stand.

He manages to get to his hands and knees before falling again.

-Back in the hospital-

Alanna was enjoying a bowl of ramen and just stared at her daughters picture.

Once finishing, she placed the bowl on the table and smiled grabbing the picture. "I need my baby." Her phone rang and she picked it up. "Hello?"

"Hi this is the lobby. We have a woman named Angel to see you."

Alanna smiles. "Send her up."
She hung up and sighed rubbing her IV.

The door shut and angel came in. Alanna was shocked to see how fast she got here and smiled. "Uuh hi angel."

Angel smiles and walks over to the young mother. "I heard you lost your baby."

Alanna frowned and angel sat in the bed. "Relax hun. I've had my share of losts."

Alanna looked at her tilting her head. "How many?"

"7"

"Oh."

Angel giggled. "Relax hun. I can't have anymore now. But I do wish to speak to you on a matter."

Alanna frowned. "And that is?"

Angel smirked do you know anything about your past life?"

Alanna shook her head. "I dont recall having one."

Angel smiled. "Well I just so happen to be a reader of these things. May I?"

Alanna nodded smiling. "How dies this work?"

"Clear your mind and close your eyes." Angel replied. "I just need to concentrate on your aura and I will see your past."

Alanna nodded and closed her eyes. Angel placed her palm upon her forehead and closed her eyes as well.