Gods

-on the holy Plane-

A large altar with a glowing blue diamond in the center was floating over nothingness.

Jesus, Zeus, Buda, Roman, Amin-Ra all stood before the oh mighty lord himself.

Amin ra bowed. "My lord, I have collected my rashins of prayers but the other side us still growing forever stronger."

God stroked his beard and took a deep breath. "Do nothing and keep with your work. You may all leave."

They gods nodded and turned to leave.

"Except you Amin Ra."

Ra stopped and looked back at the spirit. He held his hands behind his back. "My lord?"

God rose from his throne and walked toward him. "I'm not pleased with what you have done to the lesser gods in the past. Most importantly to a certain demi god."

Ra took a deep breath. "My lord do forgive me but... A god and a human can't be as one in romance."

God grabbed his bible and opened it as if to skim through the words. "And where in my book does it say that?"

Ra thought for a moment and pulled out a scroll." My lord it says it in mine."

God frowned and the words on the scroll began deforming and melting off the page. "Your no true god. Your a god created by me and I shall strike you down where you float. Never make laws that would contradict my own. I have said nothing upon that and now you must fix what you have broken."

Ra nodded in fear. "Yes my Lord. But I'm afraid I don't know what timeline she is in."

God walked to his son. "Figure it out and fix it."