│снартег 14 ❤

Start from the beginning

Ciara

"It was nice meeting y'all" I said, getting up from my seat. I just met the people I'm gonna be working with. They all seem cool. Craig is actually gonna be my song writer. He's gonna be helping me with my songs and all that stuff. It still feels like a dream to me. Like, this isn't even happening.

Speaking of Craig, he hasn't said a word to me since we came. He just had a straight face on. Not smiling, nothing. Usually, he would start or try to start a conversation with me. He was basically giving me the silent treatment. It's quite annoying and awkward, if you ask me.

I stopped walking and put my hands on my hip. He stopped walking when he noticed I wasn't. He turned around. "Are you gonna stand here?"

"A penny for your thoughts?" I asked, walking closer to him.

He chuckled and shrugged. He crossed his arms, making his arm muscles flex. "What makes you think there's something on my mind?"

"Well," I started, cocking my head to the side. "You haven't talked to me the whole day nor smile"

He chuckled again. "Can I not smile for one day?"

"You have a point," I said, nodding. I look at him. "But, that's not like you"

"I guess I wanted to be different today" He shrugged.

I laughed slightly. "I am not taking that bullshit." Then, I thought about it. Melody crossed my mind. I remember her telling about her feelings. He look down before he did a small laugh. He look back up at me. I cocked my head to the side. "It's Melody," I said, hoping he would say something. But, he didn't it. "Isn't it,"

He sighed. "Can we not talk about it?"

I nodded. "I'm sorry,"

"You don't have to apologize. It's just the fact that she lied to me that pissed me off"

"She lied to you?" I furrowed my eyebrows. How could she?

"She told me she loved me 2 days ago"

Ohh. Damn. "I'm sorry,"

"Stop apologizing," He chuckled. "It's whatever, I guess"

"It's not whatever, Craig" I started. "Remember when you told me you don't just fall out of love. Do you actually believe she doesn't have feelings for you anymore? I'm sure there's a story behind this. If I were, I would go and find out what it is"

"What if there's nothing behind it, Ci!" He raised his voice. I've never seen him this mad. "What if she actually fell out of love!"

"Well, maybe you should go and gain her heart back!" I yelled. I took a deep breath. "Maybe you should try harder"

"Try harder?" He laughed sarcastically. "You know how hard I've tried. You know how hard I tried to keep her? But, it was all a fucking waste"

I ran my hand through my hair. "I just hate seeing you two like this. You were the perfect couple"

"Were," He said.

I shook my head. "I don't know what to say anymore"

"We should probably go home" He said and I nodded. He pulled me in a hug and kissed my hair. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you"

I did a small smile. "I know, I'm sorry too"

"Bye," He said before walking to his car. I watched him as he backed out of the parking lot. He waved at me and I smiled. Then, he drove off. I walk over to my car and got in. I started my way home. My phone started ringing. I took my eyes off the road and picked it up real quick.