Chapter 42: Aftermath Of The Party

Start from the beginning

"So you don't wanna kiss me anymore?" She whispers as her eyes drop down on my lips.

"I wanns do more than jus kiss. But I don't mind." I mumble.

"Good." She whispers and smiles before she leans foward to place her lips on mine. I cup her face after a few seconds and deepen the kiss by sliding my tongue in her mouth.

"How can someone be this sexy." I mumble against her lips.

Tessa moves back and lets out a small laugh before she places her lips on mine again. I wrap my arms around her as her arms go around my neck.

She moans against my lips as I pull her ontop of me. She pulls back and sits up as she sighs and pushes her hair back. She looks nervous as she looks at me and bites her bottom lip.

"You regretting it already?" I ask in confusion.

"No. I'm scared I will." She says quietly. "I'm scared that i'm gonna fuck up our contract." She explains.

I squeeze my eyes shut and rub my hands over my face as I remember the rules on the contract. No sexual relationship.

"It's all just fun." I state. "We're just having fun, that's all. It's not like a real relationship. Plus our managers won't have to find out. So fuck the contract. This stays between us." I shrug as I sit up and lean against the headboard with Tessa still on my lap. She thinks for a moment before a small smile spreads across her face.

"Guess your right. If Leroy doesn't listen to me then I won't listen to him." She mumbles. I place my hand on her neck and pull her towards me. She laughs softly before she wraps her arms around me and kisses me. The door opens quickly making and Tessa jumps off me.

"Ayo, slim-" Dre says walking in. He stops in his tracks and starts to walk back. "Whoa. I didn't..My bad." Dre says and closes the door.

I forgot about him, we had a few people to meet today so I told Dre to meet me at my hotel room.

"When did he get here?" I mumble.

Tessa turns bright red and climbs off me. She gets off the bed and picks up her clothes from her suitcase and other belongings before she starts to walk towards the ensuit.

"Are you and Dre going to spend the day together?" She shouts from the ensuit.

"Yeah. Wanna come along?" I shout back.

"Nope. I don't feel so good after all those drinks. I'll stay here with Nathan." She tells me as she walks out. I was about to tell her to take a pill to help the pain but I keep forgetting about her being sober.

I hear Tessa mumbles something about how ugly her make up looks as she walks over to her bag and takes out a small bag. She walks towards the mirror and starts on her make up.

"You look hot in my shirt by the way." I say as I climb out of bed, making her blush. Man, she's so fucking hot.

***

"I don't feel so good." I say into the phone. I hear Leroy sigh from the other end of the phone before he speaks.

"Do you want me to move the meeting to 4pm?" He asks, making me roll my eyes.

"I want you to move it to tomorrow's date." I say.

"I'll see what I can do." Leroy says. "How was the party las-" He starts before I cut him off.

"I have to go Leroy." I say quickly. "Bye." I add and throw my phone in my lap.

"Your manager really sucks." Nathan says.