Confusion. Name Calling? World Tour? Okay. (FINAL CHAPTER 23)

• Dedicated to The Lovely Person Reading This. :)

Maribelle 's Point of View. 

I looked back at the note, it wasn't as bad. What if this was just another set up? I wasn't all that ready to die. I felt really hesitant when answering back. 

"Uhm..." I yelled back. "Coming?" 

What does she want? What on earth would she need help with? C'mon, I just got home. Can I at least get comfy? Stretch my legs just a little? I contemplated on pretending to sleep but I felt bad. Maybe I should of kept quiet. My mom would probably come to my room and yell at me if I didn't come down. I don't want that to happen. I placed my cup by on the side table and walked out of my room. 

I have never realized how creepy the hallways looked. If I did not know better I would think this place is haunted--It truly looked like it. For a damn apartment this place was enormous. I swear if they wanted to they could make a room right in the middle of the hallway. I looked down both ways. Which way to go?

"How do I even get downstairs?" I mumbled to myself. "There are so many doors."

I slowly opened the doors one and by one.

Closet. 

Bathroom. 

Closet. 

Pantry. 

Living room. 

Another closet. 

Why were there so many closets in this little apartment?

Staircase. 

Finally, now we are talking.

I slowly walked down the steps to overhearing people chatter away. Maybe it was the television. Most likely the television. Who would she have over at this time? Her little nurse friends and doctors? She would know that I dislike having people over at a late time. I don't actually hate it, but I'm just not so alive in the late night now early morning. 

I got to the bottom of the steps but the door was closed shut. Why was the door closed? Was she doing this purpose? I knocked on the door hoping for a response. I didn't get one so I tried to turn to doorknob. 

"Don't come in, something is broken by the door." She yelled. 

"Honestly mom?" I replied as I leaned against the door. "If you're going to take this long I'm sleeping."

"Five more minutes." She said. "Sorry, I don't want to step on glass." 

"I broke glass too!" I said. 

"Out of you pay check!" 

"Yeah yeah."

I sat on the steps and stared at the wall. My phone lit up and played Up All Night. Not this song--its way overplayed at this point.

"Don't even care about the tables breaking!" A voice sang. 

Why does my mom sound so weird? Why does she know their music.

"Hello?" I answered the phone. 

"Hey Maribelle?" 

"Kathleen?" I said in confusion.

"I need your help me!" She pleaded. 

"Uhm sure."

"So I have this assignment... On fashion?" She said confusingly. 

"Yeah... Okay ... Fashion?" 

"Do you happen to know any Canadian magazines?" She questioned me. 

"Uhm not that I can remember." I said. "Try looking them online."

"I don't have Internet!" She answered quickly. 

"Okay there's Elle and LouLou is that good enough." 

"Uh, how much is it to have a prescription?"

"Are you honestly doing homework at this time?" 

"It is an assignment! I'm a .... Procrastinator !" 

"Let's say twenty dollars and goodbye." I said hanging up. 

Goodness Kathleen. 

My phone rang again once more. 

"Someone's popular!" My mom yelled. 

"Shut up!" I said under my breath." 

"YES?" I answered into the phone. 

"Hey it's Jake." 

I bursted out of laughter.

"What's so funny?" He asked. 

"You are!" I said. "Are you here to win me over with a phone call?" 

"Pft no." He replied. "I'm at your doorstep, begging for one chance."

"Are you quoting One Direction?" I questioned. 

"May--" 

"Bye... And learn the lyrics stupid.." I said before hanging up. 

For some certain reason I had the urge to check. Just in case, you have no clue what kind of tricks Jake has up his sleeve. Just to make sure, I walked up the stairs towards the front door. I slowly opened the door. I peeked to see if anyone was out there. No one to be exact... Just a few cars parked... The way it was earlier, seems pretty normal to me.

"Belle come now!" My mom yelled. 

I slightly closed the front door and raced down the stairs. To the same bullshit, closed door.  

"What's the big freaking deal. I just want to sleep. Goodness!" I yelled in frustration. "Just let me in mom."

"Another five more minutes." She requested. 

"I'm frustrated and tired, you're not helping." I yelled. "I'm going to sleep. I don't care anymore." 

"Fine fine, open the door." She finally gave in. 

I turned the doorknob and entered. There was nothing special. My mom was just sitting on the couch. What was the big freaking deal then? She looked quite bored as a matter of fact. 

"Sit with me." She said as she patted the seat. 

"Are you serious?" I mumbled. 

"How are you hunny?" She asked me. 

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "I am so fucking tired! I don't know what the point of keeping me waiting was?" 

"Swearing?" 

"Sorry mom... but still I don't get it, what do you want?" I questioned her. "It's sad enough that I would see the boys, fucking world tour." 

My mom placed her hand on my forehead. She shook her head in disbelief. I looked at her with a confused look. I feel perfectly fine. Minus the fact that she's driving me crazy. 

"Oh boy, you have a fever." She said. 

"You're lying." I bluntly said. 

She looked at me and laughed. "Who's the doctor here?" 

"Hafunny, sometimes you can't trust them." I replied. 

"Well you better get some rest. But do you mind putting the cupcakes into the fridge?" She questioned. 

"Ha more like to my minifridge." I mumbled. "Well goodnight/morning yeah! I'm out!" 

I got up and walked up the stairs. I passed the front door and noticed it was open wide. Shit this is not good. I looked out the door and went back inside. Everything seems normal, no one could of made there way inside... It's four in the morning who would be awake. I locked the door and made my way to the kitchen. 

There were freshly made cupcakes on the counter. That was weird because it wasn't there when I had my drink if soy milk. 

Yup this place, definitely haunted. 

I grabbed the mini platter of cupcakes and brought it to my room. I hummed along to Call Me Maybe that was faintly playing from my iPod.

"Hey I just met you and this is crazy so lalalala." I sang to myself as I placed the cupcakes into the mini fridge. I finished the milk I had left on my side table as I placed my clothes onto hangers. A few minutes later I got tired and bored. 

I laid on my bed and attempted to sleep. 

"Maribelle." I voice said softly. 

"Mmm." I mumbled as I rolled over. 

"Get up." They continued to say along with like soft chuckles. 

"I want to sleep." I continued to mumble and roll over. I lightly rubbed my eyes and opened them. 

I sat up in complete confusion. Who am I talking to? I glanced from all sides on my room and see no one. I stared at my side table and see a little note. 

Look behind you... 

"WHO THE FUCK IS MESSING WITH MY HEAD?" I yelled. 

I wanted to turn around but a part of me didn't. I knew locking the door would of been a better solution. Maybe this is why they created bedroom and window locks. I glanced back and saw nothing. No one was there. I think I'm going psycho. I rubbed my eyes once more. I slowly opened them and placed my hands away from my eyes. 

"SURPISE!" Everyone yelled. 

Zayn, Harry, Louis, Liam, Kathleen and Niall jumped up from the side of my bed.

I completely froze in confusion and shock. My eyes managed to fill with tears. I tried to say something but nothing came out. I didn't know how to react. Why were they here? They should be... Doing things elsewhere not at my home. 

"You said you hated goodbyes." Zayn said as he kissed my forehead. "So hello." 

"Know what I hate? I hate you all." I managed to say as I laughed. "Why are you here?" 

"Hey don't look at me, I live pretty close." Kathleen said as she threw her hands up and sat back on my bed. 

"Okay how about you guys?" I questioned as I stood up and crossed my arms. 

"Haha Hey Maribelle." They said in unison. 

"Okay so you're here why?" I said as I crossed my arms. 

"Well we have a World Tour soon..." Harry started. 

Those two words.....

World Tour. 

"That none of you even bothered telling me about, idiots." I interrupted. "Half the world probably knows and you didn't bother telling me."

"Idoits? You're the ease dropper." Louis said as he sat down with a mischief smile. 

"But okay continue." I said as I sat down with my arms crossed. 

"Well how much do you know?" Harry said as he smirked. 

"I know you are leaving in a few days." I said. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because it was surprise babe." Zayn said with his calm soothing 
voice. 

"Surprise my ass! Surprise that you are soon going to leave me and probably going to forget me? Change your numbers, not tell me, then I could never speak to you guys? What kind of surprise is this?" I yelled in complete frustration. "You guys are assholes."

"This is why you shouldn't ease drop." Kathleen said as she nodded. 

"What?" I said in confusion. "Maybe if they spoke a tad bit lower I would never of known." 

"That's not the point." Kathleen said. "Boys would you like to take it away?" 

"Well..." Zayn said. 

"We couldn't decide who would tell you this.... so we got this." Niall said as he grabbed out a huge card. "Check one answer or both it doesn't matter. Preferably the one that starts with the Y."

"My idea!" Kathleen blurted out. 

"Yeah credits to her for the lovely idea." Niall said as stood up opened it. 

"Belle + World Tour = Check [] Yes or [] Yes." I read out loud. 

I got up and looked at it with a smile. "Hmmmm."

"Choose wisely." Zayn said with a cheeky smile, handing me a marker. 

I laughed and carefully took the cap off. "Hmmm I don't know..." I looked at it making it look like I wasn't interested. "I'm kind of busy..."

"Hurry up already it's not that hard." Niall said as he held the card higher to my eye level. I quickly circled OR. I backed away and tried on to laugh. 

"I told you she would do that!" Zayn yelled as he looked at my answer. "Never listen."

"She so chose or didn't she?" Kathleen said. "Aw she's awesome." 

"That is an invalid answer Miss." Harry said. "Please answer accordingly. 

"Well then looks like I have no other choice but yes so... Yes times a million yes." I yelled. I said with a huge grin on my face. 

"Well it better be because we were planning on kidnapping you anyways." Zayn said as he quickly kissed me. 

"Tour wouldn't be the same without." Louis said. 

"Goodness, I love you guys." I said as I sat down. "You guys are the best. I don't think I'll be sleeping for days." 

"We'll have our people send you all the information and what not." Liam said. 

"Wow I leave you guys for a few hours and your getting your people to talk to me.... OKAY!" I said as I grinned. 

"Ahh I'm so excited." I said as I threw my hands up. 

"But how fucking long were you here for? You creeps." I questioned as I stood up. 

"A long long " Louis said. "Driving you crazy was quite fun.

"It was." Zayn said with his cheeky smile. 

"It was very difficult." Kathleen said. "I just wanted to tell you we were here." 

"Where were you when you called me?" I asked. 

"In the basement washroom." She said as she laughed. 

"Yeah it was a mission to get to your room." Liam said. "It was quite fun." 

"Oooh okay." I said as I yawned.

"Well we better get going, we need our sleep too." Liam continued. 

"Here's the places and tour dates of our world tour. Just so you know." Harry said passing me an envelope. 

"We better be going to Canada." I said as I placed the envelope on my side table. 

"We are, we made sure we would." He replied. 

"GREAT!" I said with a huge grin. 

"Well I'm heading home." Niall said. "Can't miss my flight." 

"We all are going home." Liam said in excitement. "Home sweet home."

"Right Bradford bad boy?" Louis said. 

"Right Swagga Masta from Doncaster." He said as he laughed and shook his head. 

I walked them to the front door. They all hid their luggages in the closet. How did I not noticed?  I opened the door for them all. Taxi's were waiting for them to bring them home. 

"See you in a few days." I gave everyone a hug. 

"Bye." Everyone but Zayn said as they left. 

"See you all later."

"Be prepared for another crazy yet exciting next few months." Zayn said giving me a kiss on the forehead. 

I smiled in response of what he said and hugged him. "See you in a few days love." 

"Don't do anything crazy while I'm gone." He said with a smirk. 

"Pft because I'm the type of person to do that." I said as I looked up at him. 

"Well I should  get going." He said. 

"Yes you should." I said as I smiled. "Your taxi is here." 

"I know, just killing time." He smirked before kissing me. 

"MR MALIK?" The cab driver yelled. 

I pulled away with a smile. "Better get going, don't party too hard at home." 

"Yeah me and my sisters, party hard yeah know." 

"Bye." I said as he walked towards his taxi. Before he got into the taxi he turned in my direction and waved. I waved back and watched the taxi slowly disappear into the sunrise. 

I walked back inside with a smile. I hummed and danced around. I sat in the living room and went onto the computer. Screw sleeping at the moment. I am too excited for it. I logged onto my twitter and tweeted. 

World tour with @OneDirection, be prepared for some kick ass concerts coming to your country. 

For once it was probably the most relaxed I've ever been. I guess I should never over react or jumped into conclusions.

Now onto repacking, shopping, and practicing for the World Tour. 

TWO DAYS LATER.

Post concert depression hit me. Two more days until I leave. I am so excited. I finally get to leave this place. I dreaded being home... Home alone to be exact. 

These two days have been really good. I taught myself how to play the ukulele and learned a few song. Also, i've been skyping with the boys giving them my ideas of what songs I would play. Without them I would be living this dream. I am extremely ecstatic and excited to see them all. 

I've also been doing over the phone interviews. Felt kind of weird because they wanted to know much about me. But I guess I'll get use to it... Nah I won't. 

People back in British Columbia have been messaging me. It's weird since I hardly spoke to them. Well I never gave the effort because they are assholes. 

What else has happened....

One of my neighbors overheard that I was going on tour. She knocked on my door and fangirled. She started questioning and saying random facts about them that I didn't even know. She was quite the weirdo if you asked me. Before I made an excuse to leave she gave me a letter for them. I am now a personal mailman for these boys. 

I still have so much packing to do.... 

A FEW DAYS LATER. 

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!" Zayn yelled throwing pillows at me.  

"What?" I mumbled throwing the covers over my head. "Tour is tomorrow not today." 

"Belle it's today!" Kathleen yelled.

"I knew that..." I said as I yawned. "I already packed so you guys should be happy." 

I hopped off my bed and threw on a jacket. 

"You can't go out looking like that!" Louis laughed. 

"At least someone's telling the truth. Everyone out... Please." I said as I motioned everyone to leave. I quickly got changed and ready. 

It finally sunk in. I am going on tour, a world tour to be exact. On a world tour with my best friends. I get to travel the world. Multiple countries to preform on stage with my friends... Again but in multiple countries. I wouldn't say it's surreal but I am immensely happy and excited. Once in a lifetime opportunity. I would never say no to this. I think someone would be crazy to say no. You never know where life will take you. Life is better with an open free mind. But my life will just get better from here. 

I looked back at my half decorated room. Half my band posters up, messy bookcase, clothes all over the floor. I found myself grinning as I places my flats on. I pulled the handle on my luggage and brought it to my door. "I'll clean my room when I come back." I thought to myself. I slightly turned the knob and opened the door. 

"Let's go!" I yelled as I rolled my luggage to the front door. 

Looks like the only thing I'm saying goodbye to is this apartment. 

                                                                   THE FINAL END. 

KIDDING !!!!!!

I'll be writing a sequel, since most of you asked. WELL not only that, I considered it and I actually think it will be fun. I kind of know what direction I'm going to take this..... ehehehehe. I'm so funny. LOL actually i'm not. Maybe just a bit? No. That was lame.  
I hope you will consider reading the sequel when I do post it.
I WOULD MEAN THE WORLD !

LEAVE A COMMENT 

I 'd love to know what you think about the overall  story :D