Many surprises awaits you. (22)

Maribelle Point of View.

I sat by myself in the green room as the boys did their sound check. I grabbed a water bottle and held it in my hands. I couldn't help but reminisce about the past few months. I can't believe this is all soon to be over.

It started with a quiet park is when I met Zayn. Then after thinking I'd never see him again we got stuck in the elevators. Well that happened twice. Elevators clearly aren't my thing. Then after being friends with him and the rest of them I found out that they were a crazy, talented British boy band called One Direction. Who could live to say that this happened to them? Also, on top of that they included me on the UK Headlining Tour. I never realized how fast we all bonded.

I just hate the fact that I overheard them speaking about a World tour.
World flipping tour. I hate myself for overhearing it. Why do I have to be so snoopy for? Why must I be blessed with such amazing hearing?

They'll meet better and more talented people. People talented, nicer, cutest, funnier, everything better than me. They would lose touch with me. They would probably change their phone numbers and not even tell me. Then bam instant lost of communication. I'd lose touch with them. I'd be a nobody to them. I'd just be that girl, Maribelle. Maribelle who? I don't know her.

Tears began to fill my eyes and slowly run down my cheek. I just know this is going to happen. The only positive thing from this is that I'm happy they have a world tour.

Ugh, I am a complete mess.

Why am I crying over him?

This?

Them?

"Belle are you okay?" Zayn asked as he walked into the room.

I quickly wiped my tears.

"Yup, it's just my eye. I haven't been where my glasses lately. Irritation and all that stuff." I said as I forced a smile and kissed his cheek. Slowly the boys joined and helped themselves to some refreshments.

"Well I'm going to a walk." I said as I walked passed them.

"I thought we were going to tell..." Harry whispered.

I walked towards the stand and sat on the edge as people made their way to their seats. I waved at them as they sat down until I was interrupted by the setup crew. The man told me to back to the green room.

I opened the door noticing they were having a interview junket.

"I prefer my tea with two lumps of sugar." Zayn answered.

"Heard this is the final stop of the tour." The lady said as she looked at me. I froze thinking of where I go without disturbing everyone.

"Yes, final and last show of our UK tour." Louis and Harry said.

"To the comfy chair." I thought to myself. I walk to the other side of the room. I avoid all the wires and crew. I don't want to ruin anything.

"And here's clumsy Maribelle in..." Niall said as the boys all counted down.

"3..."

I quickly shuffled to the side trying not to make noise.

"2..."

"...1"

But knowing the person I am I tripped on a chair. The boys laughed at me.

"Typical Maribelle." Zayn said.

"The Belle Classic." Liam added.

"Would you like to join us Ms. Aime?" The exact same lady from last interview. Well... this should be very interesting. "Aw C'mon here beautiful. You can sit right between Harry and Zayn. No Zarry bromances today loves."