Excuse me? (16)

Harry's Point of View. 

I stood there in disbelief. Niall is lying, he better be. Maybe this is just one of his games. I hope it is.  I took a glanced across the dancefloor and saw her dancing with Maribelle's ex. I felt emotionless. Ingrid has done it again. She is such a ....... Why did she have to be such a flirt?  She just never  how to control herself. But of course this would happen;  I knew this was going happen. I guess I should of thought about her and I going out. It was clearly a huge mistake. If I could without getting introuble I would beat the living lights out of that guy and her. I regreted being with her.

"Honestly?" I said as I shook my head in disappointment. 

"Sorry man." Niall said as he pat his back. 

"I officially hate him." Belle said. "Excuse me while I go kill someone." 

"Haha, funny." Niall said as he pulled my arm. 

"Leave it, it's my fault." I said. "I knew this was going to happen. I just didn't think I'd he this soon." 

My thoughts were all scattered. I remembered back home Ingrid would be in relationships on and off. She was like to get bored with someone easily.  It hurt me to know that she felt this way with me. I should of known better. I just do not want to put up with this anymore. I cannot believe this.

"Just leave it, don't bother." I said. 

"I'm sorry Hazza." Ally said in response.

I slightly smiled and walked away from everyone. I decided that I should just go back to the table. I walked through the crowd and sat alone. It was nice to see that everyone was having a blast.  I twirled my thumbs hoping time would fly, and it did. I sat there long enough for my leg to go numb. I slightly moved it trying to overcome the weird feel of it. I drank the remaining water I had left in my cup. 

"Bonjour! I mean... Hello." A girl said as she sat beside me. 

I instantly looked up basically spilling water all over myself. Her accent the first thing that intrigued me. She sat there with a smile, she looked quite different from people here. I smiled pretending I didn't spill water all over myself. Sometimes I wished I wasn't so clumsy. 

"Hello Kathleen." I said reading off of her necklace. "Nice necklace you got there. I'm Harry." 

"Oh yeah, I've hea--." She said. 

"Do you want to dance?" I asked interrupting her. "Just a dance, nothing to lose yeah?" 

"I can't dance..." 

"Oh c'mon." I said  as got up and pulled her to the dancefloor. 

A little dance with a stranger cannot hurt anyone right? We both danced to a few songs that were over played on the radio. Kathleen herself was just a very genuine person. She was probably the nicest person I've met so far. We learned a lot in such little time. One thing for sure is that we both cannot dance. She wasn't obnoxious or annoying or anything which was a plus. She was just really something.

Her phone went off and rang to 'One Thing'. She opened her wristlet in embarrassment. A huge grin grew upon my face as she struggled to get her phone from it.

"Let's pretend this isn't  happening.Let's pretend this isn't my ringtone." She said as she blushed. She finally got her phone and accepted the call.

"Okay hold up." She said as she walked away. 

"Uhhh I have to go Harry. It was nice meeting you." She said as she awkwardly stood in front of me. 

"It was nice meeting you too.'' I said as I gave her a hug. She backed away from the hug and began to walk away giving me a little wave. "Bye." She mouthed before I lost sight of her. 

I stood there in awe, she was nice.  I snapped back to reality and saw that more people were getting onto dance floor. I attempted to make my way through the crowd until I bumped into someone. 

"Sorry" I said as a shifted a side. "Wait ... Ingrid?"

"Oh shit." She said under her breath. Ingrid let go of Jake and turned towards me. 

"Sorry." She said. " I didn't mean for this to happen this way."

"See I knew this was going to happen, I didn't think I'd be this soon." I said in disappointment. 

" Emm I--" She hesitated. 

"I think we should of stayed friends, goodbye Ingrid." I said as I walked away. 

That felt a little bit of relief. I felt as if a weight has lifted. I guess I shouldn't be wasting my time on someone who didn't even feel the same way as I did. I can't believe I still fell for the whole thing. Surprisingly I didn't feel hurt at all. I felt a lot relieved.

Now that was all over with it. I just wanted to go home. I didn't want to be here anymore.  I guess I have no choice. I didn't want to make a big deal out of nothing. 

Maribelle's Point of View. 

This wedding was very fun. I've only been to two weddings in my lifetime but this one was beyond amazing. It just extremely bothered me how Jake is talking to Ingrid. If he's trying to make me jealous...... it's kind of not working. It just bothers me that out of all people it had to be her. I'm just not going to talk to him at all. If he wants to talk to me, he knows where to find me. I am so sick of him. But why would Ingrid be talking to him if she knows that I went out with him. Maybe that's why she asked all those irrelevant questions about him earlier. I felt quite bad for Harry, he seemed quite upset. But who was this girl Harry was dancing with?

"I guess this is the end" Ally said as she group hugged everyone. "It was a pleasure of meeting you guys and seeing you again Maribelle. I'm going to miss you all!" 

"We are going to miss you too!" Liam said. "Thanks for the invite."

We all parted and made our way out. Louis stayed back to say his final goodbyes to Ally. We waited outside for our taxis. Ingrid came out of nowhere and stood there awkwardly. Within minutes our taxis came.  Ingrid, Zayn, Harry, and I went into one; while Liam, Niall and Louis went into the other. It was probably the most quiet taxi ride I've ever experienced .... ever. 

"Ermm Harry.." She said breaking the silents.

"Mhm?" Harry responded. 

"I think I'm going to go back home to Cheshire.."

"Alright..." He replied. 

From the rest of the whole taxi ride I uncomfortably sat there with Zayn and Harry's head rested on my shoulder. We slowly made our way passed through the traffic. Traffic here was beyond words. It was like we've been here forever! Eventually got to the hotel. I took out my wallet and paid the taxi driver. I slowly woke them both up. We all exited the taxi and walked to our suite. I swiped the card and opened the door. Niall, Louis and Liam both paused and stared at me while they were licking off icing from the newly baked cupcakes. I laughed and I threw myself the couch, wrapping the blanket around me. 

I sat there watching Ingrid pack her stuff. She huffed and puffed while she packed. She kept glancing back at me while I just watched her. She rolled her luggage to the door.

"Bye everyone." She said as she slowly waved. "Bye"

"Bye" Everyone said.

Harry got up and gave her an envelope, "Ticket is on me". 

"Thanks Haz." She said. 

"Say hi to everyone for me, yeah?" 

She shook her head in agreement and left.

"Well..... now have to get packing only four more shows to go." Liam announced. 

"I want chocolate from Switzerland or Beliguim ... Oh that'd be good." Niall said as he stared out into space.

I pulled my luggage aside and tried to fix all my clothes back int it. This is going to be difficult. I soon gave up and just stuffed everything inside. Zayn came from behind me and sat on my luggage. 

"Hello mister, you're in my way." I said as I tried to push him over. He crossed his arms and smiled. "Stop smiling, I'm going to hurt you" 

He sat there not budging at all. He grabbed my hand and grasped it tightly. I tried pulling him but failed greatly. He began to laugh at my amazing attempts to get him off. He quickly gave in and got up. "Yay" I said as he got up. I closed my luggage and rolled it closer to the door. I turned around bumped into Zayn. He quickly pressed his lips against mine giving me a sweet little kiss. He smiled foolishly and lifted me up. He brought me to the couch and held out a collection of movies. 

"Your pick" He said. 

"The Notebook?" I suggested as I looked through the options. 

"Really...Belle... Really?"

"I've never seen it!"

"Fine..." 

I placed the DVD into the DVD player and sat back on the couch. He placed his arms around me as the movie started. I yawned as it started. There's something about this move that didn't appeal to me. I guess it was because it was over hyped about. I looked up at Zayn as he had a very unsure face. It came to the part where the two people in the movie were talking about birds. It was very unusual but I thought it was hilarious. They spoke about bird carnation which I found very funny. I began to laugh silently to myself. Zayn began to laugh along.

"Are you secretly a bird?" He asked me bird. 

"Shhh, keep it on the DL" I said as I laughed harder. 

He smiled and shushed me. My laugh slowly faded. I tried concentrating on the movie. The movie was so predictable yet cute. I slowly zoned out of the movie until I fell asleep. 

I felt something tickling my face, along with abrupt laughs. I slightly turned my body hoping it would go away but it didn't. I rubbed my eyes with my hand and felt something cold. I then began to see a burst of flashing lights. I opened my eyed and saw the boys gathered around me with icing bottles and flashlights in their hands. 

"GOOD MORNING" They said in unison. 

"WAKEY WAKEY" Zayn added. 

I wiped the icing off my eyes in complete shock. My hands and face was covered in icing. 

"I hate you sneaky guys." I said as I smeared the icing on Harry and Niall's face. "You guys suck! I'm going to get you back!"

"Haa Maribelle getting us back... Joke of the year." Liam said as he sipped his tea. 

I got up and washed the left over icing off my face. I went to brush my teeth and change. I got out of the washroom and saw everyone sitting on the couch. Looks like I'm the last one to get ready this time. 

We got to the tour bus and placed our luggage inside. It was a long drive ahead of us. Sadly, there was no time to relax. We had to do many radio interviews over the phone. They were all pretty interesting but we were all so tired. After eight over the phone interviews we all had the chance to relax. We all sat on the couches and relaxed. 

"So Harry, who was that girl you were dancing with?" Niall asked curiously. 

"Just this girl Kathleen. Nothing special. She's just really cool and awesome. Nothing special." He said hiding his smile.

"Oooo Kathleen?" Zayn said nudging him in the arm. 

"I'll never see her anyways." Harry said as he got up. "Well I'm going to take an nap. 

"Aw going to go visit her in your dreams?" I replied. 

"Shush you" He said trying not to smile. 

____________________________________________
Just a short something something, BUT YA ! HELLO HELLO. New semester started and I hate it the courses I have. I HAVE SPARE WHICH EQUALS MORE WRITING YAY. I was extremely bored today and started writing a Harry Style fan fic shiz. AND YEAH I was wondering if anyone would be interested in that. Because if you are, then I might just start it. :D Well ya . okay . YA :D GOOD DAY EVERYONE :D