Who the hell is One Direction ? (7)

Note: Maribelle still does not know of One Direction or Zayn being apart of One Direction.

________________________________________________ 

Zayn's Point of View. 

I said my goodbyes to Maribelle and walked back to my room. I got the key out of my back pocket and opened the door. I saw that the boys were going over the preparation for the mini tour we were having around Europe. Our task was to select up to seven songs.  We decided to do: Up All Night, What Makes You Beautiful, Everything About You, I Wish, Stand Up, Tell Me a Lie, and also do a cover of  Use Somebody. 

"Erm I was thinking that it's time that Belle knew we were in a band. We experienced such weird situations today and she knows that's something is up." I mentioned. 

They all seemed to agree with it and encouraged me to tell her. We did not spend much time going over the songs.  They all headed to bed. I decided to set myself an alarm so could get ready on time for our first rehearsal sound check. I laid on my bed and went to sleep.

I woke up to Harry yelling at me to get up. Thank you alarm clock for doing your job I thought to myself. I got up and changed into some comfy clothes. I brushed my teeth then went to my room to find the beanie Maribelle got me. At least I could look good when I have a bad hair day. I heard the knock on the door. I asked the boys to leave earlier and told them I'd meet up with them as soon as Maribelle got here. 

"I got it!" I said even though I was completely alone. 

"Good morning belle!" I said I opened the door. 

"Morning!" She said as she kissed lightly onto my lips. She wore a lovely dress that fit her quite beautifully, a black sleek cardigan and geeky glasses on. She twirled as she walked into the room. 

"You're so weird Belle" I said as she began to make cute weird faces at me. 

"Pffft I am not!" She said as she placed her hand on her hips. "Soooooo, Zayn what are we going to do today?" She said as she smiled. 

"Something different." I answered. 

I closed the door the door behind us as Maribelle's  fingers intertwined with miner. We took the elevator all the way down to the parking lot. I guided her to my car and opened the passenger seat first to let her in. I shut the door walked towards the drivers seat opening the door and starting the car. I began to drive towards the venue we would be playing at in the next week. It was one of London's most famous venues ever. Belle turned on the radio and flipped through the channels. She stopped at the one that was making Kings of Leon. 

"You know that I could use somebody! SOMEONE LIKE YOUUUU OOO WOAAAHHHHH" She sang gracefully towards me with cute hand gestures. I smiled at her as she continued. Belle quickly got tired of the song and changed the radio station. It began to play "What makes you beautiful.' She sat back and began to take in the music.

"Woah they harmonize really great together!" She said as she listened it. I shook my head to the beat of the song. She seemed to really enjoy it.  Well I hope she does........

"Zayn?" She said. 

"Yeah Belle?" I answered he as I made a left turn. 

"You .................... YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR BEAUTIFUL" She sang out loud and she laughed uncontrollably.

I shook my head and began to smile. I parked the car near a few blocks before the actual venue. We held hands as he walked towards the venue. I took Belle's glasses and tried them on thinking they were fake. "Wow you must be blind as a bat" I said.