Mixing & Mingling. (4)

Maribelle's Point of View

I turned around and walked towards my room. I grabbed the card key from the back pocket of my jeans and swiped it. "Ma, I'm home!" I yelled as I walked into the room. I turned to lock the door. There was a note on it. "Hey Maribelle, I won't be coming home tonight. You're Godmother invited me to her sister's birthday party. If you get hungry just call room service. I'll be home late Christmas eve/Early Christmas morning. Oxox -Mom" Looks like I dont have any explaining to do. I placed my purse on the doorknob and took of my Toms and left them by the door. I walked towards the perfectly folded bed and laid there for a view seconds. I rested my eyes and fell asleep....

I woke up to a knock at the door. I checked the time and it was seven o clock at night. I walked towards the door and looked through the peek hole. I looked through it and saw it was a man knocking on someone else's door. I sighed and walked towards the bathroom. I decided to take a quick shower.

Harry Styles' Point of View

Louis and I were eating some carrots as Liam and Niall were watching a movie. Liam and Nialls laughed really loud. I guess it was a good movie.

"I wonder what happened to Zayn ... " Niall said as he came into the kitchen after the movie ended.

"M-M-Maybe he got abducted by aliens." Louis said in such excitement.

I decided to walked towards the door and unlock it. "It's not like he's going to pop out of nowhere." I said as I opened the door.

"VAS HAPPENIN BOYS" Zayn yelled.

"Wow Harry, you have to teach me how to do that" Liam said in amazement.

"It's just , you have to be awesome like me." I said as I bowed and blew kisses.

I went up to Zayn and placed my arm around him.

"Are you drunk? Where were ya? Huh? Why aren't you answering us? Why do you hate me? Want a cookie? A carrot? Were you arrested? " I questioned him.

Liam's Point of View.

After the movie I felt quite hungry. I took a few of baby carrots and munched on them as Harry tried to do a magic trick. It looked so set up ! Well at least Zayn was home. So after waiting and wondering where he was he finally explained where  

he was. He was stuck in an elevator. That most of been a heck of a party ....

"So where are our food?" Harry questioned with excitement.

"About that, sorry mate... Me and Maribelle ate it last night" Zayn confessed.

"I KNEW YOU WERE WITH A GIRL TOLD ALL OF YOU, I WAS RIGHT" Harry jumped around the room and yelled it loud.