Nightly Terrors (Part One)

Edd draws on the couch, Tom sitting next to him listening to some music, Matt staring at himself in a camera, Tord on the floor playing on his tablet, they all had to live together, after their dads had left them around a year ago, Tom and Tord seventeen, Edd sixteen, Matt eighteen, technically the only adult in the house, still being the least mature.
   "I'm bored, what do you want to do?" Edd jumps up almost kicking Tord. "I don't know, go practice your wizardry magic!" Tord grumbles, Tom staring, taking an earphone out. "You don't have to be so rude Tord!" Edd mumbles, walking up the stairs, followed by Ringo.
  "Tord. It's a full moon tonight, he can't use his wizardly powers. You'd know if you'd stop locking yourself in your room every single time it's the full moon." Tom turns off his music, looking straight at Tord with an angry look on his face. "You do the same thing! So shut the hell up!" The Norski mumbles under his breath.
   "I'm gonna head out." Matt stands up, shutting the camera. He always went out during a full moon. Frankly everyone likes him doing so, otherwise they have to hear his complaining. "I'm going to head upstairs, you do whatever the hell you want Tord." Tom mumbles, walking up the stairs, walking into his room, slamming the door shut, locking his door. Slamming himself on the floor, Tord running upstairs to the same.

Tom POV

   I grab my hair and pull it harshly as pain runs up and down my body, struggling to stop the transformation. I have full control almost all the time, except full moons. I just lose all control. Lights flash before my 'eyes'. Purple, blue, black, white. A continuous pattern, starting to give me a headache. My head throbbing with pain, my 'eyes' clenched shut, holding my hands in fists to try and stop the claws growing from my hands.
   "Just stop." I mumble to myself, trying to get everything to stop, "Please! Just make it stop!" I don't care if the others hear me, I'd rather them worry about me changing than acting unlike myself, the pain still running throughout my veins, growling and mumbling things to myself, I continue my struggle to stay awake. Flashing in and out of the room, the cold, dark, chill giving room, where my psychotic double, and the monster both resign, never saying anything, each time the smile growing bigger, and more creepy. Until I give in, giving in to the temptation, sending me into the room. My double holding a large smile on his face, I slowly open my 'eyes' to see him there, giving me goosebumps.
   "Well hello Thomas. Nice to see you again." My double laughs. "It's that time again isn't it? Why did you wish for this for oh-so long, but when you got it, you no longer what it Thomas?" The psychotic smile sends chills down my spine, along with the voice. "I only wanted it because Tord's constant pushing, his teasing! I was worried!" I growl, angrily yelling at the double, my hands in fists once again, this time out of pure frustration.
   "I want to be a monster, but not this one! Everlasting pain! The constant nightmares! I'm sick of it!" I scream, my psychotic persona only laughing, snapping his fingers suddenly get set in a cliff area. "Well, it's not fun if there's no pain in it Thomas." He smiles and laughs, as I start to feel a feeling a falling feeling, sending me into a hyperventilation attack, quickly back into reality, pain still flowing as I start changing into the monster. I try and hold back tears, the pain making it even harder. "This was one of the worst episodes I've had, I wasn't ready. I'm still not ready. I don't want this. Just make it stop." Those words echo in my head, the throbbing pain still present, left hand in my hair, right hand clenched in a fist. Bringing my knees to my chest like I did as a child, only hoping it will help me calm down, and stop it all.

Third Person

   "I want to be a monster, but not this one!" Tom's growl echoes through out the house, Edd start running towards his room. "Tom? Are you okay?" Edd says, banging on the door starting to hear crying.  "Tom! Tom! Please, just answer me." Edd stands in front of the door, scared, knowing he can't do anything, with the full moon his magic is basically useless, feeling guilty about, even if it's something he can't control.
   "Edd? Please. Help me!" The door hinges unlock, Tom crying, smoke coming from his eyes, ears growing larger, teeth getting longer. "Oh my god." Edd gasps, bending down to hug Tom as the half monster form starts taking over.

Story Inspired by: AB6731
Sorry this wasn't my best work. I got home from school and started writing, I didn't have much inspiration, still, I hope you enjoy it!