He grinned, and grabbed my science folder, brushing my hand as he reached for it. I stiffened slightly, and shocks of pleasure went through me. He was warm and it made me tingle everywhere.

Honestly, this kid just made my hormones explode by touching my hand, with his hand. On accident. Oh dear lord.

I sighed and leaned back in my chair, watching Carson as he looked over my notes.

I've only know him for a little over two months, but he seems like he's changed so much in that short amount of time. His black hair seemed to contrast better against his olive skin, and his eyes, which were cold and distant, seemed to be a vibrant warm brown. His jawline seemingly more prominent and his cheekbones, higher. My favorite part was when he smiled, showing off a beautiful set of teeth, and adorable dimples.

 "Wade, you're doing it again," Carson exclaimed, not even bothering to look up from my notes, but his voice deeper than usual.

 My face heated up and I slid down farther into my chair. I fiddled with the edges of my papers to distract myself, but when I peeked a look up at him a few moments later, he had a small smile on his face, which caused me to full out grin, happiness shooting thorough me that I was the source of him being happy at this moment.

Seriously, he has no idea what kind of hold he has over me.

~

 Waking up the next morning, I decided to dress simply. Jeans with some tears in them, and a light pink hoodie. School dragged on, and I could not wait until five. Once the final bell had rang I started walking towards the restaurant. I figured I could wait there and do my homework or something until he got there. I didn't want to be complicated by asking for a ride from someone.

 After walking for several minutes though, a got a feeling someone was following me. I looked over my shoulder quickly, but no one was there. I tried to ignore the feeling, it only intensified as I heard an engine prowling quietly a few feet behind me.

 I walked faster and scooted more towards the grass, so I wasn't as close to the road, meaning they couldn't just grab me from inside their vehicle. I looked down, and sped up even more. I winced as the engine accelerated even more.

I swallowed, as I heard the window rolling down. Squaring my shoulders, I stopped walking, but didn't turn around.

 "Hey!" Someone yelled, and I felt a fierce lash of fear rip through me. "Stop walking away."

I began to shake a little bit and I put my foot out to run or walk.. I just needed to move. I was like frozen and my body wasn't responding.

But then, in a moment of utter relief and happiness, I heard the guy say one word, that almost made me weep right there and then; "Princess?"

I spun around and all but jumped onto Carson for scaring me like that. He awkwardly patted my back, and gave me a strange look. After the hug ended, I punched him in the stomach. My knuckles hit his hard stomach and I winced harder than he did.

"What the hell was that for Mia?" He asked, disbelief that I punched him in his voice.

I didn't say anything as I got into his vehicle, but I did roll my eyes at him. After a second, he climbed into the truck too and shook his head at me. No one said anything, as he drove me to the restaurant. Once we got there, he parked the car, but before I could jump out, he locked the doors.

I raised my eyebrows at him, and he frowned. "What's wrong? Are you upset I'm giving you a ride? I don't understand. It's freezing out, I thought you would be happy I was helping out."