𝐢𝐢𝐢. FRIGHTENINGLY BEAUTIFUL

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

   BAILEY HAD PHYSICAL EDUCATION BEFORE lunch. P.E was without a shred of a doubt Bailey's least favourite class. Some may argue that P.E is the easiest class to get an A in but Bailey would disagree. Anything that had to do with physical fitness or sports Bailey was terrible at and when she was bad at something Bailey despised it with a passion consequently abandoning it completely. Bailey hardly ever participated in P.E making it constantly her lowest grade every year always resting at an A (or 90-95%); it was honestly so embarrassing for her. Besides sweating was disgusting to Bailey; it was primitive. They weren't cavemen or neanderthals anymore so why would any modern human being want to exhaust their body by running around like animals? 

The sport that they were playing today in class was volleyball probably one of the worst sports because of the constant movement. Why so much squatting? Why were they using the small Olympic-sized ball (those were so hard)? Why so much jumping? What if the ball hit her in the face and she suffered severe brain damage? Bailey had a multi-million dollar brain—well not yet, but someday in her future, she could guarantee her brain would be worth a pretty penny. She couldn't risk damaging something so valuable. 

"Give me one good reason why I should drag you onto that court right now!" Coach Clapp, the gym teacher yelled in Bailey's face when he saw her sitting on the bleachers drinking from her water bottle as if she had done something. 

Bailey wiped away the spit that had flown on her face. She looked off to the side to spot the divided gymnasium. For those who wanted to play volleyball on the side, this section was mostly comprised of girls. The other half of the gym was filled with people playing basketball, where most of the boys found themselves to be. 

"I'm on my period." Bailey lied through her teeth. Coach Clapp, who happened to be a man, his nose scrunched up in discomfort. 

"Hm, well, you—you can sit this out then," he stammered, his fast splotchy and pink with embarrassment. Bailey merely stared back at him with a blank expression and he cleared his throat and went back to refereeing the game. 

For the rest of the class, Bailey was in pure bliss as she sat back and read from her book instead of playing sports until the end of the period. Bailey was the first person to exit the gym and the only one who didn't have to take a shower because she wasn't a sweaty mess. All Bailey did was change out of her gym clothes and make her way to her locker to fetch her lunch. 

⍣ ೋ

Bella managed to locate Bailey when she was putting her clothes in her locker and switching them out for her food. Bella quickly walked up to her—"Bailey." 

Bailey paused, turning to face Bella while shutting her locker. This was new. Bella hadn't ever made any attempts to talk to her at school before, even back in Arizona. Why was she doing it now? Bailey thought that they had a mutual agreement to act as though they didn't know each other when at school. In actuality, other than their identical last names, Bailey and Bella looked nothing alike so people hardly ever thought they were related.