8

Avan and Camila had been sitting there for a time period that seemed like forever, in silence but, in reality it was only a minute or two. Camila couldn't even fathom on the fact that Avan even knew of Lauren.

"What do you mean by you remember it all too well." Camila asked him.

Avan took in a deep breath, "After we had broken up, years later, I had came back." He ran a hand through his dark  hair. "I saw you at the movies with someone else, a guy. I could tell that you were with him but, occasionally I would catch you looking at her." He shrugged, "Like she was the only person in the room."

Camila shook her head, "That's insane." She rolled her eyes. "You came back and didn't say anything."

"Let me finish," He sighed. "Clearly, you were occupied and I thought it was one sided. Until, as soon as the guy and girl you two were with took their eyes off you.." He laughed. "Lauren looked at you the same way, the same way I look at you. The only thing was even at a fair distance, I could feel whatever it was she had for you."

Camila chuckled as she got up out of the bed, "That's not true. Lauren was all over Dinah."

Avan nodded, "Granted but, her eyes were all over you."

In this moment, Camila thought Avan was completely insane. Who was he to tell her what really happened. He wasn't her, he was only there at a fair distance.  It made no sense, she was more focused on the fact of Avan coming back and not even letting her know. She wondered how can you possibly say you love someone so much and just not let them know anything. Not even give them a decent phone call saying that you're back in town.

"You don't know what you're talking about." Camila muttered.

After that, Camila said nothing else and left the room leaving Avan alone in the room. He assumed she was just going to the living room or kitchen. Little did he know that she had left the house, into the night.

It was almost midnight now, Camila had been walking around for sometime now. She knew Avan would try calling her if she had brought her phone so, she just left it on the kitchen counter.

Somehow she ended up at Dinah's loft. Which was her old one. Dinah loved it so much, Camila really didn't have a choice but to sell it to her.

Camila always carried the spare key because she knew Dinah was rarely ever home anyway so, she stayed some nights on the couch.

As she sat there she sighed heavily, holding a beer bottle in her hand. She was at a lost for words and she didn't feel like hearing anything more about Lauren Jauregui from Dinah, Avan or anyone else.

She just wanted to be alone, for the first time in a long time.

It was now three in the morning. About three hours had passed since Camila had been at Dinah's. She laid there on the black leather sofa, wrapped up in blankets comfortably.

She heard a faint noise coming from the front door. She figured Dinah was just getting off so she stayed where she was.

Seconds later the door flew open. She heard her friend stumbling into the loft, trying to gently close the door and finally getting a few tries later. Camila sat up on the sofa and streched her arms out but, she didn't expect to be met with a jacket being tossed at the back of her head.

"What the hell Dinah." Camila muttered.

Camila heard a low groan, "I'm not Dinah." A voice hiccuped. "Why are you here?"